Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiffer said:
This oneis DEFINATELY the FUNNIEST . Whoever had her wear that shirt is a genious.

Genious? Seriously? Who are your other role models? The Mansons?

Ok-maybe asian women have an off beat sense of humor, because when I read the post about the eat *%$# tshirt, it reminded me of a shirt I saw at the world a few years back.

Young asian womans tshirt said "Me not love you long time" Several people would read it and laugh. If her goal was to get attention---she did

JKMJ441724 said:
Genious? Seriously? Who are your other role models? The Mansons?

It's a JOKE! COMEDY...NOT murder. A little heavy on the comparison....don't ya think?

Tiffer said:
Too many pages to re-read the whole thing, I don't think I posted this yet so here goes..(sorry if it's a repeat)

We were having dinner at Chef Mickey's, which is our 1st night tradition..DSS6 and DD3 at the time and DM and me. My DSS is on the chubby side. The 2 kids were so excited to be there (as were the adults) that when Goofy cam e to the table to sign & pose, the kids went running up to him and with Cheese ball smiles from ear to ear, DSS, ran up to him as he kneeled down on one knee to pose wiht the kids and kind of knocked Goofy over. Not flat on his back but knowkced him off balance. Goofy said Oh..SH#T!!

DM and I should have been upset, but we almost peed our pants laughing b/c we never heard anything like that from a character! DSS's face was in SHOCK!! I thought he was traumatized...but he was fine.

That is so funny! A little off-topic, but what do DSS and DM stand for?

Here's one from a LONG time ago. My family and I were riding the monorail, and the announcer had a very southern accent, very similar to my own. A couple behind us (I THINK they were French) was laughing at the guy, with the husband "translating" to his wife by saying "that's Southern for...". I was a smarty-pants teenager at the time, and about the 10th time he did this, I turned around and said "Kiss my a**, that's Southern for Kiss my a**". Everyone around us burst out laughing, except my DD and DM...they got mad at the time, but they still tell that story to this day. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DS and I had just gotten off of Star Tours when we heard a little 3, maybe 4 year old girl. You need to imagine all of the attitude a little girl can have, add some head bobs and hand gestures and here goes

"Ididnotlikethatrideonebitthatrideisnotforkidsidon'tknowwhytheywouldsaythatrideisforkidscuzitisnotjustbecauseakidistallenoughtoridethisdoesnotmeankidsshouldridethisthisrideisdefinitalynotforkidsIcan'tbeleivetheysaythisrideisforkids..."

Her dad just kept nodding his head and walking.

TJ's Mom said:
My daughter was about 18 months when we took her to Disney World for the first time. We were on a bus that was not very crowded. All of a sudden, she started saying very loudly "Oh Sh**! Oh Sh**!" over and over again. The whole bus got silent except for her. I was mortified!! My husband and I are not big swearers and I had no idea where this was coming from. I looked at her and realized she was pointing to a lake. I said just as loudly as her, "No honey that is not an ocean - it's a lake!" The whole bus took one big sigh of relief!

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

That is HILARIOUS!

I remember waiting in line to ride Barnstormer one time and they had to stop the ride for lightning in the area--there was a boy, maybe 4 or 5 behind us with his dad, who explained to him, "I know we waited in line...they have to stop...it's dangerous, blah blah blah." and the boy just kind of shook his head in disgust and said, "Well son of a b****!"
The dad was so embarrassed! :blush: We couldn't help but laugh! :lmao:

This is from my DGS on our last trip in May. He was only 4 years old at the time and we were concerned about thelate nights, so we planned late starts for most of our trip but from the first morning he was always the first one awake. He would run to the window and push the drape out of the way so he could see out. After looking he would turn and look at us still in bed and annouce that it was time to get up because "The sun was awake."

Originally Posted by DawnaJean
Two weeks ago, I was with my DS 3 at Blizzard Beach Tike's Peak. He said "Mommy let's play Power Rangers", so I said "sure, let's go". He walked quickly up the stairs and over to the kids' slides where you can sit next to each other and go down at the same time. We waited a minute as there were several moms and dads with kids in tow around the top. Then, when it was our turn, we sat down together, and in his deepest (albeit quiet) voice, he put up his muscles and said "Blue Power!". I, following his lead, and trying my best to play the part, threw my arms up and yelled robustly (assuming my son would like it more if I used more energy)......
........"WHITE POWER!!!!!!!" and then we went down the slide together. ARRRGGGGG - should have picked pink

OMG, this is the funniest thing I've ever read. I literally have tears rolling down my cheeks because I'm laughing so hard. :rotfl2:

2 weeks ago we were at the MK and there was this very lovely family behind us...We were all on the train and riding it around the park..I think it was their first day because they were trying to orient themselves.. I heard the dad explaining various rides to the kids as they went by...They were all wronf of course..My favorite one was when his kids asked him what BTMR was he said,in his authoritive voice....That's Rolling Thunder,a log flume ride that is a cross between Splash Mountain and Space Mountan. He also thought the Tower of Terror was Stitch's Tower of Terror

On Keys to the Kingdom...
In a heavy Southern accent: "I wonder if Tinkerbelle ever gets struck by lightning." We were shocked at the stupidity of this question.

JennyMominRI said:
....That's Rolling Thunder,a log flume ride that is a cross between Splash Mountain and Space Mountan.

Wouldn't it have been hilarious if one of the trains had roared by right as he said that! :cloud9: Ya know, if you don't know, just say, "I don't know."

One time when I was in MK i was in line for some popcorn in tomorrowland. as i was stadning inline i was kind of listening to the people's conversation behind me. they were saying "Oh my gosh we're lost in Disneyland, ok so all we have to do is find Snow White's castle." They were getting pretty mad to, but if they weren so mad then they probably would have relized if they had just turned around instead of arguing with each other "Snow White's" Castle would have been right there in plane sight. But i just minded my own buisness i just got my popcorn and left. I wonder if they ever did find "snow White's" Castle...

At the All Star Movies Goofy pool, just a few days ago. . . . as we were getting out of the pool to head back to the room there was a fun British family getting in. They were being silly and loud- nothing out of the ordinary. The dad was using one of those water noodles to make a loud slapping noise on the water. Mom, who was sitting in the beach chair nearby us as we toweled off says "Okay dear, thats enough. You are scaring all the small children with that." . . and the son says "Yeah, dad. You are scaring them, but not nearly as much as you do when you wear your speedo!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I almost forgot about this, but when DSis and I saw Gideon and Foulfellow , I said, "look, Raggedy Robin Hood and his pal Smelly Cat!" And someone benind us was listening in and started laughing.
Also at that "other park" [Universal], when we saw signs about Baby Swap, I said, "guess that's what you do if you have a 'snuggly' baby and want to try to trade up." And not a minute later, a couple of older teen boys who were there with their parents said the same thing about trading your baby for a better one.
And on the Mexico ride at Epcot, we were put into the third row of a boat, the first two rows of which were *packed* by a group of latinos who would not stop taking pictures of everything on the ride. DSis leaned over and asked me why they were taking pictures of their "home." I completely lost it.

Drummer71 said:
One time when I was in MK i was in line for some popcorn in tomorrowland. as i was stadning inline i was kind of listening to the people's conversation behind me. they were saying "Oh my gosh we're lost in Disneyland, ok so all we have to do is find Snow White's castle." They were getting pretty mad to, but if they weren so mad then they probably would have relized if they had just turned around instead of arguing with each other "Snow White's" Castle would have been right there in plane sight. But i just minded my own buisness i just got my popcorn and left. I wonder if they ever did find "snow White's" Castle...
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Hmmmm, do you remember if the person said oh my gosh like "Oh Gawsh"? Was this person over 6 feet tall, green hat, black floppy ears? Just wondering.

Todd&Copper said:
I almost forgot about this, but when DSis and I saw Gideon and Foulfellow , I said, "look, Raggedy Robin Hood and his pal Smelly Cat!" And someone benind us was listening in and started laughing.
Also at that "other park" [Universal], when we saw signs about Baby Swap, I said, "guess that's what you do if you have a 'snuggly' baby and want to try to trade up." And not a minute later, a couple of older teen boys who were there with their parents said the same thing about trading your baby for a better one.
And on the Mexico ride at Epcot, we were put into the third row of a boat, the first two rows of which were *packed* by a group of latinos who would not stop taking pictures of everything on the ride. DSis leaned over and asked me why they were taking pictures of their "home." I completely lost it.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Thats Funny! I have seen the Asia People do the same thing on IASW! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter