Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
justplaingoofy said:
ha ha.... reminds me of an episode my sister had...

While at a Disney restaurant ...a group of 4 adults are being waited on...
A deligent waitress comes over to take their order, when she feels a sneeze coming on... So she turns her back to them and sneezes... only to have a very loud noise escape from her!! She farted in their faces :rotfl: :rotfl:
I know that is pretty nasty, but to this day I laugh out loud!
They all pretended they didn't hear it (pretty impossible) and laughed hysterically when she walked away!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup2

Tinkerbell_Tiffany said:
me my 4 yr old and 9 yr old were in one of the family restrooms at disney and I had been complaining about prices at disney anyways that week and I guess he heard that, anyways you know how they have the tampon and napkin dispenser? ...well he saw NAPKINS $0.50 and said
"OH MY GOSH MOM I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CHARGE THAT MUCH FOR NAPKINS TOO!!" he was sooo serious!! it was hilarious and he didn't know what I was laughing at! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

That is too funny my 8 year old DD made the exact same comment when we were there 2 weeks ago.....

We were sitting right behind the driver on the Kilimanjaro Safaris ride, when a little girl sitting near the back of the jeep exclaimed loudly and sadly, "Look at the poor bird! It only has one leg!" The driver got so tickled we were afraid he would drive off the road.

Enjoy.

Deffenm said:
I love disney, dh not so much. Last year dh finally agreed to stop by for the day on our way down to visit his grandma in Ft. Myers Beach. As we were walking through the park I hear him softly singing something over and over again and I asked him what he was singing and he says, " Harpoon the Potato". Uh, what? He then says well I am at disney so I figured I would sing a disney song. Once again uh what disney song are you trying to sing? His response, " you know the one from the lion king". Ahh you mean Akuna Matata? DH, Oh is that what they are saying I thought it was Harpoon the potato. :rotfl:

sorry but this, the stinky butted dad and the little monster are too funny... oh and the flatulent waitress :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

When we stayed at the YC we were walking down to the boat dock to go across to the Boardwalk and a young mom came from the dock and went flying by us carrying her little boy toward the hotel and she was repeating almost mantra-like "PLEASE don't poop in your pants, PLEASE don't poop in your pants, PLEASE don't poop in your pants"! I felt so sorry for her (I hope they made it!) but I also admired her as he had to be very heavy and she was just running as fast as her legs would carry her! Yay for moms - she could have won an Olympic speed trial! :rotfl2:

babiesX2 said:
Warning: Potty Humor to Follow!

This happened to DH at Magic Kingdom. He was in one of the restrooms and someone had compromised the integrity of it, to state it politely. A little boy was in there with his dad and their conversation went like this:

Child: Daddy, your butt stinks.
Dad: No, son, that's not my butt you smell.

WHAA!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Danauk said:
Last time we went to WDW I was getting into the elivator with my best male friend. As we got in he held the door for a little girl and her dad that were walking towards us. When they got in the little girl thanked my friend to which he replied, in his English accent, "You're welcome Princess." So the little girl asked my friend how he knew she was a princess so he replied that all girls in WDW were princesses. At this point the little girl turned to her dad and said loudly, "See Daddy, the man we don't even know can see that I am a princess, you told me this morning that I was a monster!!"
How we didn't burst out laughing I don't know!!

omg how cute! i love it!!! princess:

justplaingoofy said:
Previous post- Many years ago, my husband's whole family came to visit us in Tampa, and we took them to the newly opened Epcot. We were eating in the Rose and Crown. Our waiter was bending over to take the order of the folks at the table next to us, just as my Father in law turned to point at something - and FIL's finger went right into the waiter's - um - well, you know where!

ha ha.... reminds me of an episode my sister had...

While at a Disney restaurant ...a group of 4 adults are being waited on...
A deligent waitress comes over to take their order, when she feels a sneeze coming on... So she turns her back to them and sneezes... only to have a very loud noise escape from her!! She farted in their faces :rotfl: :rotfl:
I know that is pretty nasty, but to this day I laugh out loud!
They all pretended they didn't hear it (pretty impossible) and laughed hysterically when she walked away!!!

OMG OMG I AM LMAO HERE!!!! :rotfl2:

MinnieM3 said:
During our Thanksgiving trip, DS, 16, and I were waiting in line at Haunted Mansion and a huge family group (like 15 or so) strolled on through the FP line and stopped near us. There was much excited conversation and I was enjoying watching all the family members, trying to figure out who was who, etc. One of the "leader moms" was deciding who was going to ride with whom, since only 3 are in a Doom buggy.....then the hubby says, "Oh, this is a RIDE?"

Oh My! We just looked at each other and cracked up!

Oh the HM in WDW seats three?? :woohoo: Thats cool, the one in disneyland only seats 2

jiminyC_fan said:
A frustrated dad to his son, "where is that frickin golf ball". They were at Epcot.

This could have sooo been my hubby and son last week! We split up during our visit at Epcot. I was so busy trying to keep track of my DD and my 2 year old AND my niece, that I quickly told my hubby "just meet us at 4:00 by the big golf ball!". (Now I know it's SpaceShip Earth, but I was really pressured with the kids, and "golf ball" was all I could get out of my mouth!)

He was rushed for time to meet us and told me when he found us that he was frustrated trying to get to the "golf ball".

fancythemouse said:
Oh the HM in WDW seats three?? :woohoo: Thats cool, the one in disneyland only seats 2
I don't think they're big enough for 3 adults (at least, you'd be really squished if you tried). Two adults and a child works, though.

fancythemouse said:

Like someone else stated before you can, but it does tend to get kinda squishy. I rode this last year with my mom, grandma and I. It was kinda squishy, but it wasn't too bad. We survived the ride like this. haha. The only thing that sucks is that the part where you look in the mirror and you see a ghost seating with you, well he was basically in my lap. haha. So that part isn't as cool, but hey.

Deffenm said:
I love disney, dh not so much. Last year dh finally agreed to stop by for the day on our way down to visit his grandma in Ft. Myers Beach. As we were walking through the park I hear him softly singing something over and over again and I asked him what he was singing and he says, " Harpoon the Potato". Uh, what? He then says well I am at disney so I figured I would sing a disney song. Once again uh what disney song are you trying to sing? His response, " you know the one from the lion king". Ahh you mean Akuna Matata? DH, Oh is that what they are saying I thought it was Harpoon the potato. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: talk about misheard song lyrics!

I love this thread -- so much fun!

I've got one that wasn't at Disney, but is Disney related -- we had seen "101 Dalmatians" and one day, my DH left me and the kids in the car to run into a grocery store and a car pulled up next to us. When the lady driver got out, her car door came close to our car, so, since my window was partly down, she asked me if she'd hit the car, and I replied that she had not. Well, it was around Halloween and this lady looked a lot like Cruella DeVille. She had weird hair, but not quite as deep a contrast as Cruella, and she was wearing a long coat. Even her car looked like Cruella DeVille's car. So my DS8 in the back seat says, real loud, "Are you talking to the witch, Mommy?" I couldn't bring myself to say to a total stranger, "Well, you know you look just like Cruella DeVille," especially because it wasn't actually Halloween and I wasn't sure if she looked like that all the time or was actually dressed for a costume party. So I just hoped that she didn't hear my son's comment. We still joke about "talking to the witch." :)

Tinkerbell_Tiffany said:
was reading through this thread and it reminded me of something my 9 yr old said in the restrooms in disney.
me my 4 yr old and 9 yr old were in one of the family restrooms at disney and I had been complaining about prices at disney anyways that week and I guess he heard that, anyways you know how they have the tampon and napkin dispenser? ...well he saw NAPKINS $0.50 and said
"OH MY GOSH MOM I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CHARGE THAT MUCH FOR NAPKINS TOO!!" he was sooo serious!! it was hilarious and he didn't know what I was laughing at! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
omg :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that is toooo funny! omg hahahaha i told my mom that in mk bathroom and shes like wat napkins i just gave her a blank look and i could literally see the light bulb go off oh those napkins! i was too tired to get into in

We were in Disney over New Years and my husband came out of a mens room laughing so hard he couldn't even talk. When he finally got it together he said a little boy was in one of the stalls doing what needed to be done and as he flushed he shouted "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!" The little boys father was there also and justed started to laugh so hard,......my husband still cracks up when he tells this story. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ours happend just outside the beach club. We had booked an Illuminations cruise on our tenth anniversary trip. We felt very guilty about having it to ourselves but no one on the sharing thread needed one for the day we had it. I asked the DH if we could just ask some random group if they wanted to share it and he said great idea. We were on our way in to the BC to get a bottle of wine and some glasses for the ride and a wonderful elderly couple was on their way out. (now picture me and DH with glitter and Mickey confetti in our hair because DH had had his hair cut at MK earlier that day and while I was laughing at the glitter they had dumped on him the other hair stylist snuck up behind me with a handful and got me too. Oh and I also had a pair of those pink fuzzy Minnie ears on). Well I had fogotten I looked ridiculous so I walk up to this couple and said "Excuse me but are you on your way over to catch Illuminations" The wife said hesitantly that they were so I said "we have a private boat here at the marina that is ready to leave in about ten minutes for Illuminations and explained how it would park under the bridge for a great view with no staking a claim for an hour next to the rail in the park. I asked if they would like to be our guest. They looked at each other like, is she for real, but then said OK thankyou we would love to. So I said well wait right here we are just going in to get a drink to take with us and we will be right back and we can get started. It took us about ten minutes and when we came back they were standing there looking worried and perplexed. She looked at me and said "oh good your are back, no offence honey but we thought it was a joke - we thought we were being, oh what do you call it punked?" When she said "oh what do you call it punked" I about died :rotfl2: Not what you expect out of a sophisticated older lady. Well we ended up having a wonderful time and they were on their 54th anniversary trip. It even got better when the boat we pulled up to was celebrating a bday and shared their cake - yummy. Since we had already paid for the cruise they sent us a lovely tin of assorted english muffins when we got back home as a thank you. I love fellow Disney lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter