Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
iowadisneyguy said:
Its not a comment, but there was an asian woman about 85 yrs old, and her shirt, in huge letters on the front said EAT S%$T!

Se did not speak a word of english, somebody must havetold her itsaid Mickey mouse or something.

Oh my gosh!! This made me laugh out loud and brought tears to my eyes. Absolutely hilarious! I would've paid to see that.

We were in DL and waiting in line for dinner when the little boy in front of me (about 7 y.o.) asked me if I had been on Splash Mountain. I said yes, and he asked about Thunder Mountain, Space Mountian, POTC, etc. I told him I had been on every ride at DL several times. He asked me if I thought they were scary, and I said no, just exciting. He said he felt the same way, just one ride was really scary there, and he would never go on it again. I asked him what it was, and he said, "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride; they make you go to the BAD PLACE!" (At the end of Mr. Toad, you go through "heck" with a huge dragon and many laughing demons). My kids were giggling when I told the boy, "Well, that's a good reminder to behave yourself, isn't it?" and he nodded, so wide-eyed and earnest. I think of that little guy every time I ride Mr. Toad (so sorry it's gone at MK).

*I was actually at Disneyland when I heard this but it's still worth mentioning.

While on a bus back to the hotel after a long day at the parks, my mother was having a conversation with a woman from Canada. We were going down Harbor Blvd. past the California Adventure when the woman looked up at the Tower Of Terror and said "I'll bet that would be a neat hotel to stay in." We all thought she was joking at first and laughed. She then turned to her husband and said "We really should have checked that place out." This was when it became obvious that she actually thought that it was a hotel. I got a kick out of it.

"WHAT!!! The CM told you the monorail doesn't go to Old Key West? RIDICULOUS!!"

While walking through AK, a little girl was walking with her grandmother and mother when Meeko appeared from off stage, the little girl got all giggly and yelled, "I hope I see Pocohantas!!!", I got the whole warm and fuzzy disney magic feeling when the grandmother pipes in, "This Pocohantas is just make believe, Pocahantas died years ago"......I almost fell over!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :confused3

jgmklmhem said:
Not really funny and sad in many instances....but I have overheard some variation of: Shut up and have a good time!!!! too many times to count.
On a childhood trip to WDW my tired and frustrated mom yelled to the rest of us, "This is a family vacation and you are going to have fun whether you like it or not." This was over 30 years ago and my sister and I still tease her about that one. It has become family lore and my kids often repeat that quote on long car trips in a joking manner.
Kaye

nacorom said:
2 Funniest Things That i have ever heard happened more or less the same time.

Meet and Greet

Son: Mommy why doesn't Mickey Love Minnie
Mother: Why do you say that Steven
Son: Well if Mickey loved Minnie wouldn't they have kids??

Everyone around us almost died laughing but it didn't compare to what we heard about 10 seconds later

Mother: Robert do you believe that Mickey doesn't love minnie
Son: No mom i know he loves her
Mommy: So then what would you say to that boy about what he said
Son: Oh that's easy
I'd say to him that the reason that they don't have kids is b/c mickey doesn't have a weewee.

Oh My GOSH every single adult around had to really try hard to keep it in
people had to leave to get a laugh out. It MUST have been the funniest thing that i have ever heard in my life

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Another from us in May....on our first day we went to CRT(my 2yr old LOVES Belle), rode rides at MK, headed over to Epcot for Illuminations.

So, the next morning we are headed to MGM for the day. On the bus heading over there, my sister has my DD2 on her lap and asks her...."Gainey, are you having fun at Disney World?"

My DD replied, "No! I haven't even met Mickey yet!" and rolled her eyes.

:rotfl2:

We went right back to Mickey AVe and met the mouse himself. My DS11 asked why we were going there first, and DH told him: "So your little sister can start having fun!" :laughing:

I have a couple of funnies

The first was not heard AT Disney but is Disney related and is too cute not to share: My 3 year old niece, Catie is fascinated by all things Pooh. She has all the movies, the books, the clothes....some days she says her name is Piglet and refuses to answer to her own name. Anyways, one day she and her Pooh toys were having an adventure. My sister asked her where this adventure was taking place and my little niece (all seriousness) replies, "in the Hundred Naked Woods". :rotfl:

The other was my DH on our trip to WDW in May 2005. We had just finished watching The American Adventure...or rather, I watched it and he dozed. After it ended, I was busy trying to wipe the inevitable tears out of my eyes and off my face without anyone seeing when my husband leaned down and whispered "that was fun, now let's go buy something in Japan"

dizneegirl said:
One of our favorites from one of the wonderful WDW tram announcers... "Lower your head and watch your step. If you don't lower your head, watch your language!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: That was funny!

Christopher Robin said:
"No, you can NOT have a light saber!"

(Star Tours Gift Shop, 21 SEP 05.)

That sounds like ME talking to DH(who is a huge Star Wars fan)

Mister Incredible said:
My sister and I were in line at the Tower of Terror a few years back. It had just rained so the line was actually foggy. There were a couple of teenagers in front of us. One kid said, "Man, I can't see Jack S%^T!" I tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around I said, "Hi, I'm Jack S%^t!" I thought my sister and his friends were going to pee their pants! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can't remember if I posted this one or not. . .

December '03 (me, aunt, cousin, cousin's hubby, and their ds and dd) we were leaving the CR for our first morning at Disney, headed to the MK (first for everyone but me and aunt) If anyone remembers the smell of the monorail, it's still there but not as strong as it was few years ago. . . well my cousin's dd who was 3 1/2 at the time steps into the monorail, scrunches her face up and pinches her nose shut and yells, "eeewww! Is that Magic Kingdom poop?!"

DisDon said:
Ok, that's another classic, up there with Poofy, Gluto, Dumpy, Gropey, the Avalanche Explosion and the Tower of Pain!!!
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

In actuality, Poofy, Gluto, Dumpy, and Gropey live in the Hundred Naked Woods. Attractions there include Avalanche Explosion and the Tower of Pain. :teeth:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Sometimes, I'm reminded of those page-a-day calendars that reference misunderstood song lyrics :rolleyes1

On with the funnies! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

I turn into a huge kid at Disney...so when I get on PotC, I'm the idiot in the back of the boat singing the song and yelling, "Argh, avast, ye lily-livered land-lubbers!" at the pirates. Well, one time, I distinctly heard the little girl - maybe 4, 5 years old - in front of me say, "Mommy, what's wrong with that lady?" pirate:

These are to funny!!

My DD6 just finished talking to the Evil Queen. She came up to me afterwards and said "I'm sooo embarrassed" I asked her why and she said " When the queen talked to me I answered "Yes Master"!!
That just shows that they really act their parts well. I felt like I should bow down to her too.

Not the funniest, but this is the most recent comment that made me giggle.

We were waiting in line at Kali River Rapids at the AK. We were in the section where it looks like a store, all sorts of merchandise is all around you, on the walls, etc. There is a sign to add to the theming and story that says "we ship worldwide" or something like that.

The lady in front of me looked at her group and exclaimed "oh wow, all this stuff is up for sale!"

The post by "apirateslifeforme" reminded me of this one. . . in December mom and I had come out of Pirates and she wanted to pick up a small Minnie pull for my aunt for Christmas (she wanted something to hang from her rear view mirror and these were PERFECT) So I'm waiting for her to finish up and people watching in front of Pirates. Within minutes of each other I heard two men walk past singing . . . the first one was belting out, "Yo ho ho ho. . ." and the second was apparently the rap version of Pirates, "Yo yo yo yo. . ." :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter