Furbabies

IlluminationsUK

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone else was as crazy about their furbabies as we are? Fancy sharing pics on here?

This is Riley, he's a 2 year old Blue Roan English Cocker Spaniel and we ADORE him! This was on the beach last weekend, he's obsessed with tennis balls!

RileyBeach.jpg

Lots of us here are. Here's a picture of Truman Capote and Tallulah Bankhead, 2 of our 3.

DSC00422.jpg

Here is our Coty Monster, as he is affectionately called. Chocolate Lab who will be 2 on March 24.

101503coty_monster-med.JPG

Tim and Dan

Loretta and Kris, dressed for the holidays......

Loretta 4 years old....Lab Mix
Kris Kringle 5 years old......Rottie

dogs.jpg

Loretta and Mister Disney.....

the day Loretta came home...she was 1 year old when we got her from the pound

loretta.jpg

Awwww, gorgeous pups! We've just had Crufts here, top dog show in the UK, so we've been drooling over all the dogs on tv all weekend, makes me want another one..... just have to talk the Mrs into it!

Here are our daughters, Bessie Mae Mucho:
bigfoot.jpg

and Beulah Mae Kiester:
beulahula.jpg

Mister Disney said:
Loretta and Kris, dressed for the holidays......

Loretta 4 years old....Lab Mix
Kris Kringle 5 years old......Rottie

dogs.jpg

Look how sweet they are!! :love:

DS would love to have a dog, but alas, he has only cats! And I am not advanced enough to post pics! We have an ancient black Oriental shorthair, and a naughty gray long-haired something-or-other that we suspect is part Maine Coon. ;)

Babe Ruth (he came with that name from the ASPCA)
Babe2.jpg

Stone Cole
StoneModel2.jpg

Sorry it's so big but I don't have time to resize today.

SteeleTig said:
Babe Ruth (he came with that name from the ASPCA)
Babe2.jpg

Wow. He looks just like my Ashley. I'll try to find and post a photo of her.

Here is my baby girl DORA!
87414_1141077555.jpg

87414_1126891808.jpg

87414_1106575925.jpg

And here is Dora with her favorite cousin and best friend...JACK the Miniature Schnauzer!

87414_1135710103.jpg

BTW, for all you Pug Lovers out there! There is a great discussion board all about PUGS! www.pugnaround.com Kind of like the DIS, but ALL ABOUT PUGS!!

Me and Val have two BAAAAAAD cats: Big Chat (Chat is French for Cat, not terribly original) & Peaches. We have planned on getting a French Bulldog within the next two years.

For now we give you, BIG CHAT:

rblent.jpg

Yeah! Fur babies! Here is my lab mix Heather. She's 5 years old now.

Can someone PM me the instructions on how to post pictures, or at least point me to where I can find the directions?

I would love to post pictures of our babies. Murphy recently passed away but will always hold a special place in our hearts, and Devil Dog, I mean Ginger. They are both Lhasa Apsos.

Randall

:rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter