Furbabies

Kevin&Randall said:
Can someone PM me the instructions on how to post pictures, or at least point me to where I can find the directions?

I would love to post pictures of our babies. Murphy recently passed away but will always hold a special place in our hearts, and Devil Dog, I mean Ginger. They are both Lhasa Apsos.

Randall

:rainbow:
I'll just post them here so that anyone else who doesn't know how can read them too,
Assuming you have them on your hardrive already...
Go to an image hosting site, such as www.photobucket.com, sign up for a free account. Upload the photos and it will give you three different posting codes, copy the one that begins with

This is Jules, our Lab mix (pictured here with her "Kitty"- which she promptly destroyed, as she does all toys!).
img059.jpg

This is Daphne (and me) before she became the evil devil incarnate that we know and love today :rotfl: Seriously, though, my cat is evil.
DSCF0020.jpg

Way too many 4-legged animals, so I'll do a 180 & introduce my birdie, Spike:

S2010188.jpg

You can see more of my little 'keet here.

Bonjour Monsier Chat and Madame Peaches, tu est tres mignon! (That's as far as my french goes!) I just realised I put the dogs on here and neglegted the cats! We have two, a 5 year old tortie girl called Bean and a big 13 year old ginger called Dibble, don't have any pics on my laptop at work, will try and post some from home later.

You all have gorgeous babies!

beckmrk04 said:
This is Daphne (and me) before she became the evil devil incarnate that we know and love today :rotfl: Seriously, though, my cat is evil.
DSCF0020.jpg

OMG! It totally has that evil look in this picture. :lmao:

I'm so jealous of all of you parents of furbabies! I'm hoping to acquire a cuddly puppy within the next year.

What I REALLY want is an English Bulldog whom I can name, "Lola" so that I might dress her up as a showgirl and sing "Copa Cabana" to her. My family and friends are sick of hearing about this twisted fantasy of mine. But oh, how I love my future bulldog named, "Lola"! *sigh*

;)

airhead said:

Aaaawwww. They look just like my Sadie.... :sad2: I had her when I was in grade school- she was such a sweetie!!

Very pretty pups!

Everybodies babies are sooooo cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Here is Sierra! We rescued her from the pound when she was 1 year old and she has been with us for two years!

47b5d736b3127cce97cfb6a20eb400000006108AZNmzFm3bs2

Here is our kitty Lucky, we got her from a wild farm cat family when she was a baby. She was so wild and bad that we named her Lucky, cause she was lucky to be alive!
IMG_0667.jpg

And here is our other baby, Bessie.
IMG_0682.jpg
Tiff & Bessie snugglinh in for the night. And here is our niece feeding Bessie her food, one nugget at a time!
IMG_0659.jpg

Stella - Queen of all she surveys!
We work for her.

:flower1: :flower: :flower1: :flower: :flower1: :flower: :flower1: :flower: :flower1:
stelb.jpg

OMG Bessie & Stella! Those are beautiful dogs. Totally what I am looking into getting within the next two years!

Stella-rella say "thanks".
Now you're under her spell!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

STELLdevil.jpg

we dogs name is Riley also. we have 2 miniture schnauzers..Ruthie and Riley. They are our babies and they are spoiled rotten!!!

I don't have pictures to post but I do love my furbabies. I have a 3 year old cat named Tinkerbell (adopted from the street one week after a Disney vacation), a 7 year old Chihuahua/Jack Russell Terrier named Besa Me, a 9 year old tabby named Anita (found on the street, she was going to be named Perdita but my DD liked Anita better from 101 Dalmations), a 10 year old Greyhound named Wendy, a retired racer whose race name is actually Windolene, and a 16 year old siamese named Lizzie (found at the Elizabethan theater in Ashland, Oregon).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter