Galactic Starcruiser - what is next for this space?

Yeah, I’m still stuck on the lack resort amenities argument. It would be like wanting a pool at a Taylor Swift concert. Or a gym at Cedar Point. There are other things going on, I guarantee those are not necessary.
As threads like these show over and over and over again, the vast majority of people were, and still are, very confused about what was being offered.

not confused, I just (would) want a different product. I am personally not interested in a two day long LARPing immersive with a bunch of strangers. Not my thing. I understand some people loved it, and that is cool., but evidently not enough for it to stay open.

I would have been interested in a Star Wars evening show... escape room adventure for a few hours... character meal... a real themed bar with seating... or an actual Star Wars themed resort with a pool and resort amenities where I could come and go as I wanted and NOT a 2 day LARP immersive. I would have been interested in a Star Wars addition to my WDW vacation. But with that price point... that would be a prohibitive activity and amount of time required for your average WDW family who is really just looking to fill a few hours.

not confused, I just (would) want a different product. I am personally not interested in a two day long LARPing immersive with a bunch of strangers. Not my thing. I understand some people loved it, and that is cool., but evidently not enough for it to stay open.

I would have been interested in a Star Wars evening show... escape room adventure for a few hours... character meal... a real themed bar with seating... or an actual Star Wars themed resort with a pool and resort amenities where I could come and go as I wanted and NOT a 2 day LARP immersive. I would have been interested in a Star Wars addition to my WDW vacation. But with that price point... that would be a prohibitive activity and amount of time required for your average WDW family who is really just looking to fill a few hours.
Yes!!! This sums up our exact feelings!! Exactly why we were not interested in this..love all the other suggestions!

There are interviews, reports and more that state otherwise.

Well, he gets whatever pittance a "Created By" credit gets you, but it doesn't matter if they use characters from the OT or not. He may not even get that since Lucas is notoriously not a member of the guilds, so they wouldn't necessarily have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter