Garden Rocks PH wristbands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabama Minnie

DIS Veteran
WHERE do PH get the reserved seating wristbands for the Garden Rocks concert. Didn't even know about them this trip but going again in April and plan to get one.

It's in the hallway behind Club Cool (where you can sample international coke products). If you are on the "Land Pavillion" side of the building there was a sign outside for the Annual Pass Magnets. You pick up the wrist bands at the same place. Everyone seemed more focused on the magnets--I got my magnet and then asked about the wristbands and they had them and they asked which time I wanted the bands for.

FYI for the magnets, they are scanning MB's so they can keep track of who has already picked up their magnet. Not sure if this was done in the past for AP items. Hopefully that means they don't run out.

It's in the hallway behind Club Cool (where you can sample international coke products). If you are on the "Land Pavillion" side of the building there was a sign outside for the Annual Pass Magnets. You pick up the wrist bands at the same place. Everyone seemed more focused on the magnets--I got my magnet and then asked about the wristbands and they had them and they asked which time I wanted the bands for.

FYI for the magnets, they are scanning MB's so they can keep track of who has already picked up their magnet. Not sure if this was done in the past for AP items. Hopefully that means they don't run out.

I wish I had known about the tickets when I went last week, I picked-up my Mickey magnet there but didn't see anything about the tickets. Next month I want the Minnie magnet and I now know about the tickets/location. Thanks!

I wish I had known about the tickets when I went last week, I picked-up my Mickey magnet there but didn't see anything about the tickets. Next month I want the Minnie magnet and I now know about the tickets/location. Thanks!
Right?! I read about the wristbands or I wouldn't have known either. Like I said, they were giving out the magnets and not even saying anything about the wristbands. I had to ask someone at the desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter