GCH Santa Hours

dawnrose

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the schedule for Santa in the lobby of the Grand CA hotel? We are wanting to do some family dress-up pictures and need to figure out what time we can do it....How early does he start and how late does he stay? Thanx........

I never knew he was there. I thought he was only in Disneyland over behind BTMRR.

Just back from our trip. We saw Santa twice taking pictures at the GC in the evening. We were in the hotel around 6PM. I did not see his schedule. We were staying at the PPH. I did see a printed schedule for him at the PPH listing his morning hours. The schedule was next to the tree in the lobby. I am sure if you called the hotel they could give you the schedule.

The trees at both hotels are beautiful! The picture set up at the GC is really nice! Good luck on your family picture.

thanks for the replies....can't wait to be there...it's soooo magical at Christmas time....still wondering if anyone has seen the schedule.....guess I'll just have to call or wait til we get there and check the day before or something....not a big deal...it's just nice to be able to plan ahead.....thanks again

Santa comes out at GCH starting at 4:45. Here is the schedule as I remember it below.

4:45- 5:30
5:45-6:30
Lunch
7:00-7:45
8:00 - 8:30

I would suggest that you make sure to position yourself how you want it. The photographers were not very skilled. Also, make sure they take a few and have them get in close, otherwise you will not get alo tof tree and instead will get alot of floor.

Have fun and Merry Christmas.

Thank you so much for the info...It's very helpful. I love this site....anything that makes life easier is a good thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter