Geriatric MM Warriors!

HI!!! I love the smiley's here! We're all together now!!!

:grouphug:

<i>I passed my tests! Here's the body of the email with the results I got this morning.

Please find attached a copy of your STEP results. If you can’t open it for some reason, your scores were: Writing: 32 Math: 27 and Reading: 24

To test out of Foundations classes, you would have had to have tested higher than 25 in Writing, 17 in Math and over 13 in Reading – so you did very well.

Congrats!<i>

Nell, YEAH, I knew you'd do it! :thumbsup2

Be still my heart! :love: You will all be here when I need you! Thank you Bev, you have made some happy campers :hug:

I looked at LCF this am and realized we need to invite Seabreezes over here. How can we PM her without saying too much?? If we get shut down, we won't be able to message our other friends. Nell, how did you invite us again, I don't remember?

:surfweb:

I looked at LCF this am and realized we need to invite Seabreezes over here. How can we PM her without saying too much?? If we get shut down, we won't be able to message our other friends. Nell, how did you invite us again, I don't remember?

Well, a yahoo group was one thing. I think they would shut us down for this one. Could you PM here and ask her to email you?

I think that Laura would like this one too!:yay:

I sent Cindy a message through FB with Beverly's instructions on how to get here. Did anyone send it to Laura (Tutu)? She's on FB with us too.

:dance3:

<i>I passed my tests! Here's the body of the email with the results I got this morning.

Please find attached a copy of your STEP results. If you can’t open it for some reason, your scores were: Writing: 32 Math: 27 and Reading: 24

To test out of Foundations classes, you would have had to have tested higher than 25 in Writing, 17 in Math and over 13 in Reading – so you did very well.

Congrats!<i>

Nell - that is so great! Now what? What is the next step?

I was just thinking this morning that we need to invite Seabreezes.

Well, a yahoo group was one thing. I think they would shut us down for this one. Could you PM here and ask her to email you?

I know they shut some people down in another thread because they started their own forum and were inviting people over. It is as if those people never existed on LCF. All of their posts were deleted.

Kate: I love your picture! If you ever want to see what John-Paul does go to jpdevries dot com. He's an Interactive Developer and his site is an interactive sort of portfolio site. I thought it might be fun for you to see what can happen in a short period of time after college:wizard:

I'm going to PM Seabreeze. Will somebody send Laura a message through FB?

Lisa

pirate: I am feeling like a pirate! Like we did something naughty and we are getting away with it! pirate:pirate:

Kate: I love your picture! If you ever want to see what John-Paul does go to jpdevries dot com. He's an Interactive Developer and his site is an interactive sort of portfolio site. I thought it might be fun for you to see what can happen in a short period of time after college:wizard:

I'm going to PM Seabreeze. Will somebody send Laura a message through FB?

Lisa

I looked at the site. You must be so proud! He is very talented. I wish I had a passion/talent like his.

I looked at the site. You must be so proud! He is very talented. I wish I had a passion/talent like his.

We really glad he's so passionate about what he does and so happy doing it! He's met a lot of great people - he's currently doing a project for one of the top snowboarders in the world and they went wake boarding together - what a hoot! I miss him really bad - can't wait for Thanksgiving!:love:

We really glad he's so passionate about what he does and so happy doing it! He's met a lot of great people - he's currently doing a project for one of the top snowboarders in the world and they went wake boarding together - what a hoot! I miss him really bad - can't wait for Thanksgiving!:love:

I am counting the days to Thanksgiving!

Oh, and HELLO!, you do have a huge talent. You help people naviagate difficult times in their lives. That's so valuable.:cheer2:

Oh, no there is a popcorn smiley! It was sent to get me. Ahhhhhh!

Congrats!<i>

Great test results Nell! You are quite the little smartie!:yay::woohoo:

I want to start my day with shakeology then order vitamins that are low cost. (We have to post 10 times before we can insert a link.) I want to work on my costume for the Godiva ride, call the caterer for Robin's wedding food input (lots of sushi and pesto), plan a trip to Florida then have sprouts for lunch.

:hippie:

Lisa

Sounds like a zumbariffic day Lisa!

Nell, thanks so much for keeping us all togethe on Yahoo. It was a great way to "hold down the fort."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter