Geriatric MM Warriors!

I'm going to a seminar this afternoon on a new program I bought to do my virtual tours for my listings. After that, we are having date night out:flower3:
I might not be on much tonight so I hope our other friends find the Julian bread crumbs to lead them over here. I'll check in before bed and see if I hear from Seabreeze. :surfweb:

Date night! Enjoy!

Oh, my gosh, don't even think of it. It was a great way to organize. We can keep the group open but I'll close it to spam or anything. That way if anything ever happens like the site goes down etc. we have a back up plan.

Just got home from shopping and I have food. That always makes me feel better.

Thanks for the encouragement on the school stuff. I'm glad I passed the test. I filled out my financial aid and it says my student contribution should be zero. In other words they consider me destitute. I'm not quite sure if I should be happy or sad about that. :confused: Now I just have to see if the college will allow me to attend without up front funds. Some private colleges have tuition too high. It's not a terribly expensive one though. :flower3:

Congrats on passing your test! please take whatever financial aid they give you, look at it as help to make you the best you can be.:teacher:

I may be wrong, but KW was not her normal self just before we left. She was snippy with you about the plastic and was rude to me on a reply earlier. I wonder if she was feeling a little like she was losing her status as we grew. If that's the case, she should be very happy now staying right where she is.

:confused3

I get the impression that KW is a little older and might not be as happy to "jump ship" as the rest of us were. We might want to feel her and others out before we tell them about this place. We don't want the LCF people to completely "poof" us over there. I still might check in there occassionally (at least for now).

KW may have been the one contacting the Mods about our "chattiness" or GL has put a bug in her ear.

We may want to be careful.

I get the impression that KW and maybe even Seabreezes are a little older and might not be as happy to "jump ship" as the rest of us were. We might want to feel them out before we tell them about this place. We don't want the LCF people to completely "poof" us over there. I still might check in there occassionally (at least for now).

KW may have been the one contacting the Mods about our "chattiness" or GL has put a bug in her ear.

We may want to be careful.

I hate to be paranoid but I was thinking the same thing. KW never did seem to get personal with anyone.

Kathy--I'm so sorry that you're going through so much with your daughter, and feel so bad for her right now. I have prayed and will continue. I just can't see her going to jail, I mean, if anything, its a first offense--don't they look at it that way? I can't believe this. :angel:

Hello again...I also PM'd Pam (simpleone) over there and I was careful to tell her we did not want any mention of this place on the other thread, due to the animosity going on lately...she is one of the geriatrics too, so I didnt want to exclude her. I wonder if we can still PM Abby?

I definitely agree that we need to be very careful posting over there until the weekend comes and goes and GL does her thing...have you noticed that theres only like a page of posts for the whole day? I think there are still a bunch of the newbies missing that got lost when the site was unavailable and havent found their way back yet. You may be right about KW, but I think she is just happy giving advice to the newbies these days...she will ignore other posts and then jump right in to go over menus and such for them...which is FINE...she was always a little standoffish with me...she would answer direct questions, but never just say hi or comment on anything else...

Nell--how's step 2 going??:scared1:

so loving the new smilies!!:banana::woohoo:

It's not, lol. Diane put me on step one for another month because of my insulin levels on my labs. I have to have my doctor fax my labs now and the ones in a month.

The storm was strong but short lived. Now it's letting the cool air come in. We're already down to 75 degrees! :banana:

My good girl is jumping around asking to have her toy thrown over and over. She's such a good dog! It's funny when I see her being such a gaurd dog at other times. She's my big baby with a ferocious streak!

I'm fond of K.W. but my instincts for a long while was that she has become increasingly less friendly. There is no was to know for sure but I think she may have had more to do with Georgia Lee's decision than even Georgia Lee. For that matter I'm fond of Georgia Lee. Let's hope they do well with the group over there. Maybe the new threads they are doing will work for them. It's not a coincidence that many of us were getting the same vibe.

I'm sewing tonight. I started a christmas quilt about five years ago and never finished it. I'm hoping to now! God willing my parents are coming for Thanksgiving. They are both hoarders and have had a very difficult time the last few years especially. My sister, whom I love of course, is neverthless verbally abusive toward them. She still lives at home because she had a son while still at home and has never left. She's 30. Anyway, I can't do anything about that situation because I've tried to give them solutions for years and they won't take them. You know, leading the horse to water but you can't make them drink. But I'm going to make Christmas come to my house a little early. That was the time in my childhood that my mom always tried to make special for us. Every year now she ends up very depressed so I'm looking forward to giving that back to her. The cool thing is that when I plan a good time now with my parents it turns out that way. I got past my issues years ago. And they are grateful now that they have me. Strange how things work out.

Ok, back to the quilt. I'm not a quilter, so it's a very interesting quilt! :lmao: Half of it is hand peiced, half machine. I'm doing it by hand again as the machine isn't working. I have no idea how the actual quilting is going to work, but first I'm finishing putting it together. See you girls/guy soon!

Hello again...I also PM'd Pam (simpleone) over there and I was careful to tell her we did not want any mention of this place on the other thread, due to the animosity going on lately...she is one of the geriatrics too, so I didnt want to exclude her. I wonder if we can still PM Abby?

I definitely agree that we need to be very careful posting over there until the weekend comes and goes and GL does her thing...have you noticed that theres only like a page of posts for the whole day? I think there are still a bunch of the newbies missing that got lost when the site was unavailable and havent found their way back yet. You may be right about KW, but I think she is just happy giving advice to the newbies these days...she will ignore other posts and then jump right in to go over menus and such for them...which is FINE...she was always a little standoffish with me...she would answer direct questions, but never just say hi or comment on anything else...

Hey, what about our newer people that want to be a part? I'm thinking of aggiemom in specific. Do you think we should let them know and give them a choice? I'm not for or against, just bringing it up to see what everyone thinks of it. Ok, off to sew! :)

Hey guys, I'm here! Thanks Robin for the email. Helped a lot! Now for some reading. YAAAA:goodvibes

Thanks Bev for doing this for us. I appreciate it. Hey, look at all the icons ---->
:woohoo:

And this is for all of us :grouphug: :banana:
I'm in icon heaven LOL

I passed my tests! Here's the body of the email with the results I got this morning.

Please find attached a copy of your STEP results. If you can’t open it for some reason, your scores were: Writing: 32 Math: 27 and Reading: 24

To test out of Foundations classes, you would have had to have tested higher than 25 in Writing, 17 in Math and over 13 in Reading – so you did very well.

Nell, way to go!!!:thumbsup2
You are rockin everywhere!! I'm so happy for you.:dance3:

I may be wrong, but KW was not her normal self just before we left. She was snippy with you about the plastic and was rude to me on a reply earlier. I wonder if she was feeling a little like she was losing her status as we grew. If that's the case, she should be very happy now staying right where she is.

:confused3

I think our instincts are correct, Barb.:confused:

OK, I heard from Pam and she is excited too, so hopefully will be here shortly...I e-mailed her the same info I sent Kathy...and I heard fro mCheryl too so she will be here eventually...she is so busy, but maybe later tonite!

Nell - my only concern about contacting people over there is that we do NOT want anyone posting anything over there about us here! I knew that Pam wouldnt say anything, but we dont really know Aggie that well....dont want someoneto say something there and have all hell break loose!

Hey, what about our newer people that want to be a part? I'm thinking of aggiemom in specific. Do you think we should let them know and give them a choice? I'm not for or against, just bringing it up to see what everyone thinks of it. Ok, off to sew! :)

I think she's happy over there.

I had one more thought, she is very computer savvy so she will know to PM one of us if she wants to know where we have gone. Same for most of the others.

I am emailing Seabreezes. She is always so nice and positive - more like we are! I'd still like to log in over there and go through the recipes, for instance.

Kathy--I'm so sorry that you're going through so much with your daughter, and feel so bad for her right now. I have prayed and will continue. I just can't see her going to jail, I mean, if anything, its a first offense--don't they look at it that way? I can't believe this. :angel:

Thank you so much. I have come to realize that it is now up to the DA and utimately God. I can't tell you all how much I truly appreciate you all. There aren't enough words to express my gratitude.
From the bottom of my heart, I humbly thank you all.

Hey guys, I'm here! Thanks Robin for the email. Helped a lot! Now for some reading. YAAAA:goodvibes

Thanks Bev for doing this for us. I appreciate it. Hey, look at all the icons ---->
:woohoo:

And this is for all of us :grouphug: :banana:
I'm in icon heaven LOL

Glad you are here, Kathy! We're feeling more at home with you here, too!:woohoo:

Thank you so much. I have come to realize that it is now up to the DA and utimately God. I can't tell you all how much I truly appreciate you all. There aren't enough words to express my gratitude.
From the bottom of my heart, I humbly thank you all.

Dear Kathy, I've been thinking that the judges usually employ common sense and it is obvious this child didn't mean to break the rules. Keep us informed, please and we will keep praying for all of you. You make sure and eat on time and get as much rest as you can.:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter