Gettin' away from it all. PTR June 13th-19th

shant592

"One Little Spark....."
Well hello everyone. This is my first ptr on DIS.

Who: Me and my best friends from high school

When: June 13th-19th

Where: Disney's All-star Music

Last year I was invited to tag along with by best friends family and we all had a good time. This time its just me and him. We are both college kids so the ASMu was all we could afford. It also helps that I work for the airlines and flying for well almost nothing is a huge money saver. Although its not a full 7 days like most people do, we are getting in a 9am on sunday and hopefully DME won't be busy then. Hopping to ge tto the hotel, take a nap and the MK is open till 2am that day so we can even knock that out. We just do the cool stuff like SM, POTC, SM, BTMR, etc... Not into the shows or fantasyland really so really 6 full days should be enough. Only 3 weeks to go and wrapping up school for this quarter in 2 weeks. Itll be here before we know it. Feel free to leave any comments and suggestions, looking forward to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter