Getting nervous about crowds!

I could tell a big difference in crowds, or lack thereof, during the recession. Also, I lived in Orange County in the 90s and it was never as busy as it has been the past few years. Maybe population is a factor too? I miss the days when it wasn't packed. I don't mind waiting in lines but when you can barely move just walking around, that's no fun.
That's the saddest part. When the crowds are so thick you can barely move and you can't see anything.

I'm in CA for business and I'm taking a day off to visit. I don't have the time to visit for multiple days. So I'll hope for the best, at least the weather is supposed to be nice. I guess I should hope for rain.:ssst:

Quick update to yesterday's speculation:

Paint the Night has now been added to the calendar twice a night on weekends starting 11/18. Not sure why not the opening weekend of the Holiday season unless that's still coming or the refurbishment won't quite be done.

Quick update to yesterday's speculation:

Paint the Night has now been added to the calendar twice a night on weekends starting 11/18. Not sure why not the opening weekend of the Holiday season unless that's still coming or the refurbishment won't quite be done.

OH MY GOSH! So excited!! It's on the Friday I'll be there too! Best news ever!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter