Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

If I'm ready for it, I don't mind, but I hate when someone else takes one of me when I wasn't expecting it.

Expeditioneverstgrl question!
Have you ever been severely sick?
I had strep throat twice freshman year of high school. That was probably the worst thing I've had.

I had a kidney infection once. It's not an extreme illness, but It was uncomfortable.

My worst was when I had a 104 fever and could barley walk or function. It was really bad, I used to work at Santa and he was really ill and got everyone sick... they didn't let him have a day off and he was sick for like three weeks...

in fourth grade i had shingles (something old people usually get). it's a form of the chicken pox and i had it on my right leg and lower back/butt. it's worse than the chicken pox because not only does it itch, but it hurts inside your body too. it was baaaaaad, i couldn't sit and it hurt to walk

I had pneumonia in fifth grade for three weeks. I had a 106 fever (no lie) and missed so much school. Not fun, but the best part was eating lots of freeze pops!

What is one update you want to see in a Disney World Restaurant?
Hmmm... I think I would change some of the restaurants in Hollywood Studios. I think Sci-Fi needs a new menu and an updated video to play, and honestly I wouldn't miss any of the other restaurants there.

I want to see a Pixar Restaurant in Hollywood Studios. I think it would attract a small age group. I also want new movies in Sci-Fi also.

I want Be Our Guest to start serving a "Breakfast with Belle", it could be a really cute sit-down breakfast with fun interactive games for kids and Belle could meet where the Beast meets in the evening!

I want Be Our Guest to start serving a "Breakfast with Belle", it could be a really cute sit-down breakfast with fun interactive games for kids and Belle could meet where the Beast meets in the evening!

There are many reliable rumors this is starting in March!:goodvibes

I'd like Disney to bring Remy back to Les Chefs de France. It was such a cute touch.

Have you taken any SAT's yet?
I never took it. I got a high enough score on the ACT for college and such, so I never did.

Yep. I took the PSAT twice, once sophomore year as a practice and then junior year for real, and then I took both the SAT and ACT before senior year. I got a better score on the ACT though so I didn't actually use my SAT test scores for anything...

I took a PSAT and the SAT once, and my score was high enough to get me into my top choice so I didn't take any other tests after that.

took it twice. my mom wasn't happy with my first math score so she made me retake it and my second score was only 30 points higher. my writing and reading skills stayed the exact same.

also did psat the first three years of high school, as my school required.

Have you taken any SAT's yet?
I never took it. I got a high enough score on the ACT for college and such, so I never did.

Yeah, I took it twice. I got an above average score, and my math score was really high. I'm pretty sure that's one of the main reasons I was accepted into every college I applied to lol. I never studied for it though, in my opinion it's not really something you can study for.

I never took the SAT. My school offered it, but we really just focus on the ACT. I took that twice. I did well on it, but that's not saying that I enjoyed taking it. Like all tests, it's kinda a pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter