Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Do your classes change with the semester or are they the same for the whole year?
They switch, it's one of my favorite things about college, I like getting that "fresh start."

Yes! I'm switching today, actually. I only switch one class because I'm taking a bunch of full-year electives, but it's still a switch!

They pretty much all stayed the same, expect I switched from office aid to humanities because my councilor thought Dual English was two credits (It's double blocked) but it wasn't so I needed another credit.

They didn't change at all in high school, but they do in college. Everything is pretty much different semester to semester besides the choirs I'm in. :-)

Mine change with the semester, just like in high school. I have a love/hate relationship with that depending on whether I actually like a class or not.

We actually left the resort at the end of our first Disney trip in one. I was completely unexpected, we hadn't planned it, it didn't end up getting used by the person that called for it so we just ended up riding it. I was like seven.

I'm trying to get used to this new site......
Did you watch the Superbowl today?
I watched the end, I was at work for the rest.

I watched the end after work. HOORAY PATRIOTS!!!! I'm from New England so I was very happy tonight.

Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes, for prom.

yes, once for junior prom. senior prom we realized how pointless it was

I'm trying to get used to this new site......
Did you watch the Superbowl today?
I watched the end, I was at work for the rest.

watched the beginning and the end because i was driving back to campus during the middle. i hate both the patriots and the seahawks, but the ending fight was amazing. so surprised seahawks didn't win, it's not that the pats are better than them, it's that seahawks lost is for themselves at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter