Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently one of my walls has a jungle mural on it that a painter did in 2006 but I'm so attached to it we haven't painted over it one wall is the plain white-ish color that the whole house is painted in another wall I painted a mural on with Ariel and Nemo characters but it's not finished because some things didn't turn out like I wanted the last wall is the same color blue as the sea because I planned on painting more so now my mom and I are going to re do my room and we are going to cover the two mural walls with scrapbook paper I'll try to post a picture of the Disney mural before we cover it up

My bedroom walls are a light kind of minty green. It has a border of cats around the whole room... We did my room when I was like 3 and we haven't redone it since.

The ceiling is white, our walls are navy blue, and the carpet is red. So we call it the Red, White and Blue room. But I'm hoping to move to a different room with purple walls a pale green carpet, so we call it the Purple room.

Do you have a favorite sports team?

I really don't (not into sports) but the Bengals and Reds are huge where I live.

The Colorado Rapids :) Soccer is my favorite sport, although I don't watch or play much.

Don't watch sports at all. But I play soccer, run track, and swam.

No, not really. Our family isn't too into sports, besides me running track and my sister doing the YMCA soccer.

NY Yankees are my favorite baseball team, NY Jets are my favorite football team (but I like my home team- Carolina Panthers too), and NY Rangers are my favorite hockey team

Tennessee football and basketball trumps everything for me. I also like the Green Bay Packers, the Broncos but only because of Peyton Manning, and Duke men's basketball.

The Toronto Maple Leafs and the Pittsburgh Penguins for Hockey and the Broncos for football (and I guess the Cowboys because they're the home team but they can be hard to support at times)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter