Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...do you send Christmas cards?
No, we do not. Partially because of my dads job, there would just be too many to send and it would be hard to limit who we would send them to. :)

No we used to when I was little but this year we made one of those ecard things where you put your faces on like elves and then they sing and stuff

Yes! This year we have a picturw of my and my two sister doing O-H-I-O with our arms, but Cinderella was the 'H'!

Yep, we have done a Christmas card every year since my first Christmas! Ours this year is a big picture of my brothers and I in front of our tree and then three individual pictures of the three of us.

Most years. This year, we sent a picture card with pictures from our Disney photo shoot from our last trip.

Yeah we do! Ours has a picture of my family at Disney last year when we went at Christmas. It was superbly themed

What do you do on Christmas Eve?

We'll go out to a late lunch meeting with my brother, and then we'll go to church tonight and when we come home we'll open our stockings and have what we have come to call "cheese day" where we make all sorts of appetizers and dips and such.

We normally go see family, but this year we're staying home, watching movies, and eating pizza.

It varies. I usually like to read The Night Before Christmas and sometimes we have a nice dinner. My mom and my brother are working today so not much family time.

We usually have just one thing in our stocking, which is a tradition from when my mom was a kid. See, my grandparents started filling up stockings early just so they could get it done, and...Well, my aunt found it, lol. This year they were mocking jay pins.

We usually gather as a family at night and watch movies, usually having a nice dinner.

We usually don't do anything besides church for the Christmas program, so Christmas Eve is pretty much a normal day for us.

We have the family Christmas eve party at my house, so my whole family comes over and we have sooo much good food. Then once everyone leaves, my parents give my brothers and I each a present and it's always new pajamas. Then we change into our new pjs and go to bed.

We used to hang out with family, but then we moved away from them.

We haven't really done much over Christmas Eve since we moved. We'll maybe open presents to each other, but that's just about it.

We go to my church's vesper service, and then go to my mamaw's to meet up with my family and we open a few presents from each other

Usually mass and going out to dinner. After we always open one present. I worked this year tho.

What do you do on Christmas day?

We went to church and then had a big brunch, and opened presents, we'll have a niceish dinner and spend the rest of the time playing some of things we got. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter