Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not a calendar in sight for me. My mom has a Disney photo pass calendar, but that's about it.

What is your favorite holiday special?
I love A Year Without a Santa Claus. I had to buy it on DVD because they stopped showing it lol.

Polar Express, Santa clause 3, frosty the snowman, Jack Frost (not the cartoon), and every year on Christmas Day we watch a Christmas story.

Rudolph, Frosty the snowman, the cartoon grinch, and Charlie Brown Christmas

Do you have any nicknames?
The only real one I have is my instagram name, it's the first letter of my first name (H) and then my last name, we called everyone in teacher academy this way and mine kind of stuck. My dad calls me Heathe sometimes, just Heather without the R or he calls me McGee sometimes because of my middle name (Marie.)

Sarah is a hard name to have a nickname for.

My brothers and cousins would call me "Sa" or "Sa Sa" when they were little just because they couldn't pronounce "Sarah". My mom and aunt have always called me "Banana" and I'm not really sure why but they do, but if anyone else called me that I'd be pissed.

My name is Aubrey, so Bri on here, and my friends call me Aubs, Aubadaubs, Oobadoobs, Aubee, etc.

Let's see...

Cina- It's what I called myself when I was younger and couldn't really pronounce "Christina"
Pudge- A baseball player and it's fun to say lol
Crooked- My friend at school is my Warriors buddy, she's Bluestar/Blue and I'm Crookedstar/Crooked
Rainbow- My other friend calls me this because I like Rainbow Dash :p
Tina- ChrisTINA
Cindy- That comes from you guys :laughing:

Wow I've got lots

I don't really have any nicknames. Mine's only five letters, so I guess that's why.

Goose- my mom used to call me silly goose when I was little
Jack- my dad said "hit the rode Jack" a lot when I was little and for a while I thought my name was Jack
Kiddo- from my grandpa
Angelina- also from my grandpa he calls my dad Angelo and my mom Angelina and then calls me little Angelina
Pooshka- an inside joke with my cousins
Medicine Sinus- it's a really weird inside joke with my best friend:rotfl:

Well, on here I go by Wings.

Sometimes my parents call me Squirrel just because it rhymes with Girl

My best friend sometimes refers to me as a Neko

Otherwise, there's a lot of nickname variations on my name, so most of the time I'm down with whatever people call me. Most of the time.

My family calls me Hannah banana, Hannah bug, and HB

The cheerleaders call me (little) hannie.

My best friend calls me H. Lion and handawg too. Depends on how $wag we feel

Not currently, but my friends used to call me Megnog. (long story) My teachers sometimes call me Meg though. And on here I go by Silv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter