Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year, I only got presents for three of my friends. I already gave my two best friends their presents so all that's left is to give my third friend his present.

What does your back pack look like?
375E5AC5-47C2-4CA3-BC55-D43B3DB76C63-892-00000120D6C95E76_zpsa895b1fe.jpg

Here's mine, it looks kind of orange in the picture but the color is a neon pink. We actually won it at a raffle over the summer and I love it.

Its black and red with lots of pockets and mesh on the straps and parts of the back for support

Black with lots of tiny pink, blue, and white dots that overlap and cover pretty much the whole thing.

It's a navy blue Sun and Search messenger bag from American Eagle, it's kinda small... I used to have an actual book bag, it was a Mickey-and-friends nerd book bag, but my sister wanted it so she uses it now

Well, the one I carry is one of those "if you spend this much you can get this bag for $20" at Disney. It's kind of ugly, but I have carried it through a lot, so I still so lol it's black and has silver Mickey on it. I am sort of connected to it in a way

I personally do not have one, but every year my family buys a Disney parks calendar.

We have the same Thomas Kinkade calendar downstairs! My calendar I made myself on the computer, it's really simple, no pictures or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter