• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting to Know You.....

Forgot a piccy of my little Mips!!

So here is a montage of all my kittens... Mips belongs to DBF and me and lives with us.

Rufus was my 12th 'birthday present' and I love him to bits! He lives with my parents (we only live 10mins walk down the road luckily - I would miss my little 'Noof too much!) because we didn't want to separate him from...

Poppy who is the 'family' cat and almost a DD to Rufus who 'took her under his wing' when she joined us at 8wks and Rufus was 4 (they are now 5 and 9 respectively!)

I love cats!!
Cya,
Gaspode

kittys.gif

I'm also fairly new to the CB, but there's not much to say about me, lol.

I'm 14, my name's Andrew. I love DISNEY! I've been on DCL, and two trips to WDW. I mostly like Acting a nd directing, and I wanna be an actor for a career later on. Maybe you'll see me in a movie! lol.:smooth: I have a big family (5 kids, 2 parents) and a happy life with hardly any problems, lol. I live in a neighbor hood about 35 minutes away from pittsburgh, and I'm goin into Highschool next year. I also wouldn't be surprised if i'm the youngest member of this board, but, hey, the CB is a great place!! I'll talk to ya'll soon!

Hello everyone.

My name is Sheree', I'm 28 (will turn 29 in Sept.). I am married now for 9 years and have 2 children Christian (7) and Jazmine (4). I'm a SAHM and getting my master's degree. We live in DFW metroplex, and even though we have the Mavericks here, GO SPURS!!!!! San Antonio is my hometown. As you can tell from my post, I haven't been here long, but I sure do post alot :o

I am a huge disney lover, and I don't see it going away anytime soon

... but have seen it done elsewhere and I really like this thread so hope some other ppls might join in if I get it on the first page for a bit!!
Sorry if this isn't allowed...Just let me know and I won't do it again,
Cya,
Gaspode

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hey everyone! I just recently introduced myself under a thread called New to the board. My name is Gette, pronounced Jet. I'm 34. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 girls, Ashley 12, and Rachel 3. I've been married for 13 years. We live in South Jersey. Between Philly and Atlantic City. We just bought a travel trailer and will be keeping it at a campground in Cape May N.J. Hope to pull it down to Fort Wilderness someday. This is the 1st summer in years that we aren't going to WDW:( We are going in April 2004. We'll be there for Easter. I'm really going through Disney withdraw. I should be going in Aug. not waiting till April:mad: Besides Disney we really enjoy NASCAR. Never miss a race. I'd like to surprise DH sometime with a day at The Richard Petty Driving Experience. He'd love it.

Fabulous thread! What a wonderful and diverse group.

I am 41 and VP of an association management consulting firm I formed with my Dad and another partner. PR and event planning mostly--would love to plan an event in The World!

My DH Dave just got his Land Surveyor's License after 6 additional years of school, and we are celebrating with another trip to WDW this November. Gee, we come up with a new excuse to celebrate almost every year!

We have one furchild--a very old guinea pig named Peanut. Dave builds model planes from WWII and I collect Barbie Dolls--over 400, including many Disney dolls. We both love The Simpsons, CSI, Star Trek and Warner Bros. Toons (please don't hate us!).

Our work can be really stressful, but knowing that our next Disney World trip is planned keeps us sane.

I'm Karen. I'm 31, single, and from Boston. I am the youngest of six kids in a very close-knit family. I have six nieces and nephews who are my life, and I adore to no ends. I also have many amazing cousins, aunts, and uncles (I have the best family in the world). I work as a records coordinator at a intellectual property law firm, and I love my job.

When I'm not reading the Dis, I like to watch hockey, go to the theatre, listen to music, and spend time with my family. Basically I just enjoy life, and everything in it. I've been told by many people that I am one of the most positive and passionate people that they know, and that makes me feel great about things.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter