Getting to port--DCL Transfer or private service?

kelloite

Earning My Ears
So we are planning our Familymoon for next January, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get the three of us to the port. Our daughter is in a car seat still, and we will probably head to Port Canaveral around naptime. So would it be better to just hire private transportation (especially since we might just stay at my brother's the night before anyway)? If so who do you recommend?

I'm taking DCL transportation because I want to avoid bringing a car seat with me. Car seat is not required on DCL transportation. I would think it would be more of a hassle to find an alternate form of transportation that includes a car seat.

Where are you leaving from ? The airport or somewhere else ? Most private car service offer the possibility to have a car seat. DCL transfers do not need one (or rather you can’t use one on the bus). And when is nap time ?

What kind of car seat, it's easy to get a car service with a car seat? Can you offer your brother a few $$s to take you?

I wasn't going to bring a car seat, which is why I was considering a service or the airline. My brother doesn't have one either >_<.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter