GF marina question

jojr7960

Earning My Ears
I just booked the Grand Floridian GV using the codes. I was wondering if the marina has the family plan that some of the other resorts offer? Thank you for any info.

Sherry

Hi, we just got back from CR . 11 great nights at the Tower Club. Anyway, I beleive the 3 monorail resorts have the same pricing plan for the marinas. We did the family plan. You can use a plontoon boat, water mice or the canapy boats for your length of stay for $199.00 plus tax. Came to something like 230. We really took advantage of that. We used the boats for atleast 1 1/2 hrs. per day and if we Didn't use the plan it would of cost us around $600.00 or so. The drivers of the pontoons have to be 18 yrs. or over and the water mice, they have to be 12yrs.or over. Its was one of the best treats we did at disney. We loved it so much and plan on doing it everytime we go down. There are always boats available, so no need to worry about getting shut out. The only things that weren't includied in this price plan were the jet skis, they belong to Sammy Duval's Water sports. You can take the boats out all around 7 seas lagoon and the sights are great. You pass GF,WL,CR, and can go towards the MK. It was a highlight and I highly recommend it. Have loads of fun.

Thank you dg39 and California Dreaming for your quick response. I was really looking forward to my stay and my kids will definitely be thrilled. Thank you so much.

Does anyone know if you get a discount if you are a AP holder for the $199 length of stay mariana??
Thanks
Mary

Do you have a time limit if you use the plan? Or is it come and go as you please?
TIA

We have been going to dw since 1984 and have only frequented 3 of the resorts in out 18 visits.
This will be our first stay at GF Concierge sugar loaf.
Have you ever stayed at GF Concierge???
If so, what are the good points and bad points.
Thanks you.
Did you info. say you were from NJ? We are outside of Princeton.
Mary

No discounts on this plan. But still the price is GREAT. You have unlimited use. You can use it for as long as you like. For the price if you want to go out for hours at a time, you can't beat it. $199.00 + tax for as long as your stay at the resort and use the boats for as long as you want to stay on them. Have fun. Oh, you can even bring drinks and some snacks in a cooler. We did that a few times, we got cold drinks, water, soda, etc. and a few snacks. Now, I don't know if thats really allowed, but they never stopped us from doing it. Only for the pontoon boats and canapy boats, not the water mice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter