Ghirardelli

purplecrush

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Ghirardelli takes Ghirardelli gift cards in CA? I know they don't take Disney gift cards. I should have asked them this last time I was there !

Dumb question, but a friend just told me you could only buy merchandise with it..not ice cream...Please tell me I can buy ice cream with it :)

I've never bought non-food merchandise at the DCA Ghirardelli. I have used my Ghirardelli gift cards there to purchase various ice cream concoctions, hot cocoa, coffee, and chocolate.

I've never bought non-food merchandise at the DCA Ghirardelli. I have used my Ghirardelli gift cards there to purchase various ice cream concoctions, hot cocoa, coffee, and chocolate.

Is this recently? I would give my teenage son a gift card a few years ago but he was told he could not purchase ANY ice cream or beverages with it. Although he has not tried to buy a bag of candy with it .... it make sense to use said gift card for the purchase of candy.

Is this recently? I would give my teenage son a gift card a few years ago but he was told he could not purchase ANY ice cream or beverages with it. Although he has not tried to buy a bag of candy with it .... it make sense to use said gift card for the purchase of candy.

I have been using Ghirardelli gift cards at the Ghirardelli location inside DCA since 2013. The last time I used one there was in January of this year. I have never been questioned or told of any limitations about these gift cards. I have been told that Disney gift cards are not valid in the Ghirardelli location in DCA. Here is the Ghirardelli gift card description from Ghirardelli's own website: "Valid online and at all Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop & Outlet locations, our gift card is the perfect gift for any occasion."

I have been using Ghirardelli gift cards at the Ghirardelli location inside DCA since 2013. The last time I used one there was in January of this year. I have never been questioned or told of any limitations about these gift cards. I have been told that Disney gift cards are not valid in the Ghirardelli location in DCA. Here is the Ghirardelli gift card description from Ghirardelli's own website: "Valid online and at all Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop & Outlet locations, our gift card is the perfect gift for any occasion."

You are correct. Sorry... my bad. :o :oops: I should have not scan through this so quickly to have noticed :magnify: everyone was referring to the Ghirardelli card and not the Disney card. Duh.... silly me! :rolleyes: Have a nice day!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter