Giordano's pizza delivery to Yacht Club?

VAfamily1998

DIS Veteran
I've been searching for more information on this, but everything I've found is several years old.

We'd like to get Giordano's pizza delivered when we stay at YC in early December. Do we meet the delivery person in the YC lobby? How will we know he is there; will someone call us or do we just need to hang out until he arrives?

It looks like both the Irlo Bronson and the Apopka Vineland locations can deliver to YC, does anyone think one location would be better than the other?

Anything else I should know?
Thank you!

I've been searching for more information on this, but everything I've found is several years old.

We'd like to get Giordano's pizza delivered when we stay at YC in early December. Do we meet the delivery person in the YC lobby?

Yes.

How will we know he is there; will someone call us or do we just need to hang out until he arrives?

The delivery driver will call you when they arrive.

It looks like both the Irlo Bronson and the Apopka Vineland locations can deliver to YC, does anyone think one location would be better than the other?

We've always used the Irlo Bronson location with no complaints.

Anything else I should know?
Thank you!

Not that I can think of.

I might have to remember this!!! they have the deep dish correct? will they allow us to take the pizza to SAB to eat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter