Girl missing since 1999 found - Anyone else hear this?

I am glad that she is finally home, but it must have been terrible for her... such a young girl with children of her own now...

If her kidnapper is in the US, I hope they find him and make him pay. He should go to prison and any money he might make from working in prison, should not go into a personal account but directly to this poor girl for restitution and child support. I can not imagine how horrifying it must have been to been kidnapped, taken out of the country, raped and then have a baby at the age of 12. Poor girl will never be the same, but it certainly says something for her strength that she had the courage to walk into that sheriffs office and tell her story.

Didn't the police investigate the coincidental disappearance of him too?????

I believe they did. I recall this story on the local news and they were looking for a Mexican man. Apparently he had been seen hanging around her bus stop just before her abduction. The bus driver had run him off knowing that he shouldn't have been there. After she disappeared he did too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter