Girls Only Disneyland Trip!! Old thread. New link in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah, just one of the group. The lemmings are all waiting on the other thread. We are trend setters. Leaders.

OOOOOOOO, I like this, I am a leader, ahead of my time, cool. Unless we ARE in trouble, then I am just a hapless victim of peer pressure!!!

A

OOOOOOOO, I like this, I am a leader, ahead of my time, cool. Unless we ARE in trouble, then I am just a hapless victim of peer pressure!!!

A

Being a leader is all about getting into trouble, at least that's how it is for the great leaders!

LOL to all the bantering. You ladies are hilarious!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :cutie: :cutie: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And you're all about throwing people under a bus.

Now if I can just find a smilie for that I would be all set.

Interesting way to put it, kind of like the Elephant man wasn't ugly, he was...rugged?

Ummm, yeah.

:offtopic: My brother is scared to death of the Elephant Man. Always has been. My parents took us to see it when we were kids and it scarred him for life. Now he is in his 30's, was a Marine for years, worked all over the world, been to Iraq even, did some work in intel and counter-intel, works for some company that he can't speak of, but is scared of the Elephant man. As a joke I bought him the movie two years ago. He freaked out and refused to take it home. Its still sitting in my family room.

:rotfl2:

I've got my whips and paddles ready......:rolleyes1

OK, have fun with the new thread. I'm going to need to start another one in less then a week aren't I??? :scared1:

Night!

Now thats a party!

DD & I spent today at DL. Well, from 8 am to 1 pm when the rain came and we had to go. It was so uncrowded. We went on Nemo first thing and only waited ten minutes! It was wonderful. We got a lot done in five hours actually. And I have to say...

WE BOTH LOVE IT'S A SMALL WORLD WITH THE NEW CHANGES!!! IT IS SO CUTE AND WELL DONE:dance3:

But now I've got to go Nighty Night. 5:45 am comes way too early and they say the rain will still be around which means my commute will not be pretty!:scared:

Nite All:cutie:

DD & I spent today at DL. Well, from 8 am to 1 pm when the rain came and we had to go. It was so uncrowded. We went on Nemo first thing and only waited ten minutes! It was wonderful. We got a lot done in five hours actually. And I have to say...

WE BOTH LOVE IT'S A SMALL WORLD WITH THE NEW CHANGES!!! IT IS SO CUTE AND WELL DONE:dance3:

I haven't seen it!!!!! I can't wait. My DD and I went two Sundays in a row, and talked about it for today, now wish we had done it!!

Sad, but you just mention the ride and the song is instantly in my head!!!!

Hummmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter