Girls-only Trip~Old thread, see first post for new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trudi that is so weird LOL.

Wendy and Sarah good luck on the race. We "hope" to be there next year but only for the 5k. Shelby and I plan to walk it and Katy is going to run it. She did track this year at school and is really loving running.

The girls did two mile runs this year and Katy took first in one so now she is really liking it. She hasn't done a 5k yet but is registered for one to commemorate 9/11. It is really cool. All the people that finish get an American flag and then they get to place them in a memorial at the end and each represents a person lost in the twin towers. Then she is doing one at apple hill in Nov and the run to feed the hungry on thanksgiving.

I am hoping to reg for the DL half for NEXT year in Jan but I have to make sure that her cheer people will not have a stroke if she misses a game. They are REALLY ridiculous about not missing anything but that is our plan. So maybe next year we will see you guys there!! :)

Wendy and Sarah good luck on the race. We "hope" to be there next year but only for the 5k. Shelby and I plan to walk it and Katy is going to run it. She did track this year at school and is really loving running.

The girls did two mile runs this year and Katy took first in one so now she is really liking it. She hasn't done a 5k yet but is registered for one to commemorate 9/11. It is really cool. All the people that finish get an American flag and then they get to place them in a memorial at the end and each represents a person lost in the twin towers. Then she is doing one at apple hill in Nov and the run to feed the hungry on thanksgiving.

I am hoping to reg for the DL half for NEXT year in Jan but I have to make sure that her cheer people will not have a stroke if she misses a game. They are REALLY ridiculous about not missing anything but that is our plan. So maybe next year we will see you guys there!! :)

Just wanted to let you know that there is a real nice event in Tahoe the end of September. I'm doing the 10K (walking). There are many different events. A few years ago I did the 1/2 marathon (again walking) but that was a little much. I'm mentioning this to you because it is such a beautiful place to walk ... all along the road around the lake. FYI the 10K is all downhill!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know what the info is for that so I can look on a website? My parents have a place in Truckee so that might be a fun day.

In just 12 hours and 5 minutes I will be leaving for the airport, Anaheim bound! WOOGIO! LOL Not that I'm excited or anything. CARS LAND, HERE I COME!!!!!!

How long will you be there??? I'll be there this weekend, we leave on Thursday. :) Maybe we will bump into each other. ;)

I just want it to be Thursday....I just want to be there! LOL I'm excited to ride RSR and Mater again, I want so badly to eat at CCT but no one else wants too. :( I'm sad.......lol
I have to get some laundry done tonight so I can pack, I want to be ready to go by tomorrow. :goodvibes
I had class last night...OMG it was HUGE!!!! There were so many people in the class that there wasn't enough room on the dance floor and people were standing on the tile to take the class!!! It was INsane! But OMG it was fun! LOL Here's a link to the youtube video of the dance I taught. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJUBpFQgFhA
I'm hungry...I may take an early lunch today, I brought Amy's enchiladas, yummy!!!!

Hopefully they will really get into running. Then you'll have a good reason to get down to Disney more often.:) Just remember to sign up early since the races fill up fast.
I can't wait til Labor Day weekend. :cheer2:

Hello, ladies! Just a quickie from me! Hope you are all doing well.

Your kids can't pack their own suitcases?
They can. I prefer they don't. ;)

I'm sure she could, but if her teens are anything like mine, they will try to pack there whole room and in the end, still forget to pack the stuff they really need :headache:.

What I do now is have my kids pick the clothes that they really want to wear and then I go through and pack the appropriate toiletries, pairs of underwear, socks,...etc.
Exactly!
We worked on it together. They have their say in what they want, and I make sure they pack what they need. :thumbsup2

Hello, ladies! Just a quickie from me! Hope you are all doing well.

They can. I prefer they don't. ;)

Exactly!
We worked on it together. They have their say in what they want, and I make sure they pack what they need. :thumbsup2

Sounds like a fair trade off!

Oh how I want to get out of town. I am so over my new job, wish I could just work part time again. I so loved not having time to do more fun things. ;)

Beth, I want you to go have a fun family vaca and not worry about anything else. Enjoy your memories girl and life will be here when you get back. :thumbsup2

Katie, sounds like you got your self a keeper. Enjoy your new relationship and all the joys that come with it. :flower3:

cittycat said:
I believe this will be the 4th year of the MouseMeet? I'm not for sure, but they have had some GREAT guests! This year we get to meet Marty Sklar, Tony Baxter, & Paige O'Hara!! I'm thrilled! I was actually supposed to be in Disneyland that weekend since Friday is my 40th Birthday, but was told I shouldn't miss meeting these people!

My daughter is beyond excited to meet Paige O'Hara as she is in musicals, choir, & band.

They do have little mini meet ups once in a while throughout the year in Lynnwood that we go to. :)

I was on the wait list for Mousemeet and they finally contacted me with available tickets so we are going! I am so excited to go it sounds like it is going to be so much fun and all the guest speakers sound amazing also I can't wait to have a Dole Whip!

Let me know if you want to meet up there, I would love to meet a new Diva!

Trudi yeah Katy is REALLY into it and loving it. I just hope that we can go to the 1/2 next year. I am planning on it but not sure how the stupid cheer team will react. She will have to miss a game. (rolls eyes)

Good morning, ladies! I am going to go ahead and start a new thread. This one is about 20 pages away from it's limit and since I will be gone for about 3 weeks, I thought it was a good idea. Just in case y'all get chatty while I'm gone. ;)
I'll post the link here when I am done. :)

Beth, I want you to go have a fun family vaca and not worry about anything else. Enjoy your memories girl and life will be here when you get back. :thumbsup2
Thanks!
Yes, it will. Unfortunately! LOL Would you believe I have two more tests set up for the day after we return? Talk about getting smacked with reality. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter