Girl's Thread - It's Where It's At.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much.
I just realized I might have myself a boyfriend...xD

How about you?

1. Yipee :D

2. Well...i told my friend *not my best guy friend, but hes def. up there* i said "hey, from now on youre gonna be my boyfriend" *i swear, i said it jokingly because he knew i was watching the admin guy from afar* so then all of the sudden he started acting like my boyfriend.

So i sat next to him at lunch and i told him why i needed to say that, and he said "oOOhh do you want me to get him to come over here?" and i said "no not necessary, OOPS GOT TO GO" but the tables are really small, so i flung my legs over his legs to get out of the table to find my other friend, and he kept saying "whoah" over and over again XD

THE NEXT DAY..

I got to my lunch table *i switched* and i said hi to my female friend and she said "Aww i want you to sit next to me" but he was sitting there and he said "You can sit here :)" and im thinking "whoah, hes never nice to me" xD

Then later on, i hear from my best guy friend that he said "Yeah i need to talk to Jess" then my fake-bf :

1. Blushed
2. Said shes my girlfriend, i may take her to the movies next friday

and so later my best friend texted me saying 'YOURE GOING OUT WITH HIM!?" and i said "what!? No it was a joke thing" "uhm..i dont think he knows that"

so...yeah..xD

kinda a long story but...

I dunno how i should be taking this xD

1. Yipee :D

2. Well...i told my friend *not my best guy friend, but hes def. up there* i said "hey, from now on youre gonna be my boyfriend" *i swear, i said it jokingly because he knew i was watching the admin guy from afar* so then all of the sudden he started acting like my boyfriend.

So i sat next to him at lunch and i told him why i needed to say that, and he said "oOOhh do you want me to get him to come over here?" and i said "no not necessary, OOPS GOT TO GO" but the tables are really small, so i flung my legs over his legs to get out of the table to find my other friend, and he kept saying "whoah" over and over again XD

THE NEXT DAY..

I got to my lunch table *i switched* and i said hi to my female friend and she said "Aww i want you to sit next to me" but he was sitting there and he said "You can sit here :)" and im thinking "whoah, hes never nice to me" xD

Then later on, i hear from my best guy friend that he said "Yeah i need to talk to Jess" then my fake-bf :

1. Blushed
2. Said shes my girlfriend, i may take her to the movies next friday

and so later my best friend texted me saying 'YOURE GOING OUT WITH HIM!?" and i said "what!? No it was a joke thing" "uhm..i dont think he knows that"

so...yeah..xD

kinda a long story but...

I dunno how i should be taking this xD

awww YAY!!! this is good! and i didnt know we ahd the same name :) you let it slip missy!

and this is really cute. he obviously likes youu.

awww YAY!!! this is good! and i didnt know we ahd the same name :) you let it slip missy!

and this is really cute. he obviously likes youu.

Yup. Are you a Jessica? Or is it just Jess? Im a Jessica, but i really prefer Jess. So..everyone calls me Jess.

How is it cute?:confused3

Hello everyone. I had such a great time at the party last night.

im actually just jesse :)

and its cute cause he obviously likes you and its not like you two dont get along.

tell us about this party! was CHRISSSS there?

Thats cool!
I wish I were a Jesse, Jessica is lame stuff.

I dunno, i try not to think about friends like that.
He is a perfect fake boyfriend though:cutie:

-

By the way Em, you and chris have the same eye color and its totally adorable.

Thats cool!
I wish I were a Jesse, Jessica is lame stuff.

I dunno, i try not to think about friends like that.
He is a perfect fake boyfriend though:cutie:

-

By the way Em, you and chris have the same eye color and its totally adorable.

maybe he'd be a perfect real boyfriend too :rolleyes1

im actually just jesse :)

and its cute cause he obviously likes you and its not like you two dont get along.

tell us about this party! was CHRISSSS there?

Yes Chris was there. It was mostly Juniors and Seniors and me. It was at this Seniors house or should I say mansion and he had just about everything there. His parents knew he was going to have this party, but they were out so it had a lot of great appetizers and stuff like that. It also had its share of beverages. I went with Chris and one of his friends drove so he refused to have anything to drink because he was driving. As for me I met a lot of really awesome people and especially this one Senior girl name Sarah who was really awesome and we talked and talked a lot. I also got to have some good alone time with Chris in another room which was good and he did as promised keep a close eye on me and only allowed me to drink a little bit. It was a lot of fun and I got home around 3 A.M.. So I woke up only a little before noon.

Yes Chris was there. It was mostly Juniors and Seniors and me. It was at this Seniors house or should I say mansion and he had just about everything there. His parents knew he was going to have this party, but they were out so it had a lot of great appetizers and stuff like that. It also had its share of beverages. I went with Chris and one of his friends drove so he refused to have anything to drink because he was driving. As for me I met a lot of really awesome people and especially this one Senior girl name Sarah who was really awesome and we talked and talked a lot. I also got to have some good alone time with Chris in another room which was good and he did as promised keep a close eye on me and only allowed me to drink a little bit. It was a lot of fun and I got home around 3 A.M.. So I woke up only a little before noon.

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter