Girl's Thread: The Comeback

how old is he? :O

guess we need to let Jake decide..:confused3 (;

Guess so!

But if that doesnt end in my favor any of the following will do...
tumblr_l2jqysMufv1qbd1q2o1_400.jpg

Lee.jpg

Hi everyone! How have you been? Ever since the TB died a few weeks back I haven't been around, but I think I'll be sticking around now that summer's here. Speaking of Cory Monteith, there was a senior in my cinema class a few weeks ago who looked like a cross between Cory and Colin Farrell... hnnnggg. Oh, and here's my date(s)

PM.jpg

PT.jpg

BS.jpg

KR.jpg

jimmy_page_t0xb.jpg

it's funny how you can tell that emily and meg are tumblr people by the way they've used 'hnnnng' in their posts on this thread. xD

Duuuude.
I have missed this thread xD
And I'm totally late.
So what's up with all these dates?
Either way, I claim Joe Hart:

joe_hart_manchester_city_v_west_ham_624735_43696060.jpg

Well, since some of y'all are bringing multiple dates...I guess I should balance Jensen out and put somebody on my other arm...and somebody behind me to carry my purse!

Richard Speight Jr on my left...
RichardSpeightJr7.jpg

(I know, not the typical definition of "attractive", but he's so adorable!)

and for my purse...
MishaCollins29.jpg

Misha Collins.

Oh, wait, I forgot. Who'll drive us/be my fourth date because odd numbers are not my thing (I'm not counting myself)

I guess that Matt Bomer will just have to do.
MattBomer27.png

Why i don't believe you've met my date yet ;D

I present to you the always gorgeous oh so wonderfully FRENCH

Gaspard Ulliel
600full-gaspard-ulliel.jpg

:-)

Why i don't believe you've met my date yet ;D

I present to you the always gorgeous oh so wonderfully FRENCH

Gaspard Ulliel
600full-gaspard-ulliel.jpg

:-)

This kid? Totes had my vote waaaaay back when when they were casting for Edward Cullen. I still think he's the better choice.

Coming in a bit late, but I'd like to join the party! :cool1: And I think I've caught on to the gist of this thread so far, so I shall post this:

4jrxvp.jpg

That is all. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter