Give me an AP & look what happens - 2 for 1 PTR!! NEW 3/11 p.63 TR Link

Hi Amy!:goodvibes

Sorry that I've fallen so behind on your PTR.:guilty: It's been crazy here lately.

But, I wanted to pop on today and catch you before you left to wish you a magical vacation!!pixiedust: I can't wait to read all about it!!!!!!:thumbsup2

So Exciting! Have a great, productive day!! :goodvibes

Wishing you a wonderful trip with great family times & beautiful weather!!

Have a magical time.:goodvibes

Hi Amy!:goodvibes

Sorry that I've fallen so behind on your PTR.:guilty: It's been crazy here lately.

But, I wanted to pop on today and catch you before you left to wish you a magical vacation!!pixiedust: I can't wait to read all about it!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks gals!! I'm off to pick Alex up from school (Zach has art today) then the craziness begins! :hyper:

One day!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

The forecast does look much better. Now that you're leaving, I guess I'll have to do my own weather research! :rolleyes:

Good luck getting everything done today. It sounds like you're already off to a great start!

ONE DAY! (or "days" as your app says :laughing:) ONE! UNO! Paaaaaaaaaaaarty!

You have had a very busy day already! I know my Friday will look pretty similar. And I will love every second! :goodvibes

SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS! :yay:

One day!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

The forecast does look much better. Now that you're leaving, I guess I'll have to do my own weather research! :rolleyes:

Good luck getting everything done today. It sounds like you're already off to a great start!

Have a great trip! Hope to bump into you!:goodvibes

ONE DAY! (or "days" as your app says :laughing:) ONE! UNO! Paaaaaaaaaaaarty!

You have had a very busy day already! I know my Friday will look pretty similar. And I will love every second! :goodvibes

SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS! :yay:

Hope to see all three of you very soon!! :cool1:

Well this is it! The bags are packed with just a few things to be added in the morning. The kids are already in bed - Zach is asleep... just checked & Alex is asleep too! They are sooo excited!

I'm just finishing up a load of laundry - nothing that needs to be packed, just some towels that were wet & clothes that we wore today.

I'll try to check-in during our trip but I usually disconnect as much as possible.

Can't wait to meet a bunch of great DISers who will be there at the same time! :goodvibes

2sgn106vacation.gif
1lg176summer.gif

Well this is it! The bags are packed with just a few things to be added in the morning. The kids are already in bed - Zach is asleep... just checked & Alex is asleep too! They are sooo excited!

I'm just finishing up a load of laundry - nothing that needs to be packed, just some towels that were wet & clothes that we wore today.

That sleeping thing sounds good, but I'm doing that laundry thing instead. :upsidedow

Safe travels! See you Tuesday.

Amy...hope the sickies stay away and you guys have another amazing and very restful time away w/ family and Mickey... :goodvibes

We are leaving in 2 hours:scared1: I can't believe I got it all done:cool1:

Sorry I missed your send off. Hoping you had a smooth flight and easy travels!

Can't wait to meet you all Tuesday. Thanks, again, for all your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter