Give me an AP & look what happens - 2 for 1 PTR!! NEW 3/11 p.63 TR Link

Sorry I missed your send off, but I am sure you are having a fabulous time! Look forward to hearing about your latest family adventure ESCAPING the snow!

Amy has treated me to two pix and some tidbits from her trip via email....she is having a great time and was just on IASW w/ a whole boat of fellow Disers :thumbsup2

I saw the picture of Amy's boys with the other DIS kids at the IASW meet -- very cute to see them all together!

Her boys were just great! Such awesome kids. It was fun to get the pictures of the kids together. We rode a second time after Julie, her mom, and Claire showed up, but Henry was ready for Peter Pan, and Amy's boys were off to Space Mountain. I can't remember where Kim's (stasieki) family went. It was fun to see everyone for that few minutes, and to have the entire boat filled with just DISers was cool. :)

Hi Everyone!!

We're home! :sad2: But we were ready! We definitely had fun, but we there were some down points too. I feel like I dropped the ball on some planning with the boys (Alex in particular) and we faced some behavioral challenges... on top of illness. The DIS meet was so much fun - like MeMom said, it was so cool to have a boat full of DISers! We also got to spend a little time with Heidi one day at the resort pool. :thumbsup2

There were a few new things for us and A LOT of the same rides, over & over & over... :rolleyes1

We took a later than usual flight home last night & it was delayed 90 minutes so we got home pretty late. I have a ton of work to catch up on today, not to mention laundry & grocery shopping. I hope to get a TR up soon though. I'm not sure if I'm going to do a traditional report of more of a mousescrapper style recap. :confused3

Stay tuned...

Welcome home Amy! So glad you had a fun trip, but sorry to hear you had some challenges. Take some time to recover and we look forward to hearing about it all! :)

welcome back to Amy!!! glad you had a good time and the Dismeet and pool time w/ Heidi was fun...sorry about illness and some behavioral challanges...sounds similar ;)

get things in order on the home end and you know I (we) will be here ready to read and look at all the pix's too popcorn::

Jules

Welcome home Amy! Glad to hear you had a great time despite those challenges. Eager for your report in any form! :laughing:

Hi Everyone!!

We also got to spend a little time with Heidi one day at the resort pool. :thumbsup2

I'm not sure if I'm going to do a traditional report of more of a mousescrapper style recap. :confused3

Stay tuned...

You know your Disney vacations are a little different than other folks when it seems totally normal to have a DIS meet in a pool!

I was thinking the same thing about doing a "new" Scrapper style report.

Welcome home Amy. Thought about you a lot last week.

Boo to sickness & meltdowns:sad2: Hope you still had a good trip & cannot wait to hear all about it.

Back to some cold weather.:eek:

Welcome Home! It was so nice to meet you and thank you so much for the stickers. Abby loved them:goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing about your trip. Our trip went pretty smooth, except for some major issues with bus transportation (on one occasion the driver took the whole bus to the wrong hotel!) and I got sick our last morning there. DH had to pack and load up the whole car, while caring for our two girls. It was an eventful 11 hr trip home for me, but luckily the girls were great in the car.

Her boys were just great! Such awesome kids. It was fun to get the pictures of the kids together. We rode a second time after Julie, her mom, and Claire showed up, but Henry was ready for Peter Pan, and Amy's boys were off to Space Mountain. I can't remember where Kim's (stasieki) family went. It was fun to see everyone for that few minutes, and to have the entire boat filled with just DISers was cool. :)

It was such a fun meet! We had to book it to our CRT ressie. Wish I could have enjoyed the 2nd ride. All the dissers were so nice.

Thanks for all the welcome home wishes! :goodvibes

I still don't know what kind of report I'm going to write or what I'm going to call it, but I'm uploading the pictures from the first segment of our trip at Jeff's house. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have something ready to go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter