GKTW Meet - Hershey, PA **GRAND TOTAL IS IN**

We will be putting the cookbook together. I am going to copy it, have Staples cut it in 1/2 and then use a comb binding machine to put it together. each section will be copied front to back and we need to collate each section with a colored divider that identifies each section, put on the cover and then use the comb binding machine. it is tedious work, but not hard. but you don't need at least two people so one person can check the work before it gets bound. :hippie: Invariably something ends up in the wrong section. LOL:badpc::badpc::badpc:

Well all you Lansdale, Chalfont and close by people, once this book gets copied I will need help collating the different sections and putting it together.. So I will do a shout out of some times if people want to help. thanks all.
:goodvibes:yay::banana::hippie:

Sure I can help! Just let me know :thumbsup2

Hopefully we'll be able to make it on Sunday . Saturday we'll still be working but it's not a far drive from Allentown to maybe meet up at the park on Sunday !

It's getting closer!!! So excited! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I am excited and I am going to need a vacation after this is done...Unfortunately, I am going to have to wait until October to get another vacation as I will be just getting back from TN right before the event.

Is their an official schedule list of events and times posted anywhere? I am trying to decide whether to work part of Friday or not before I head out. I am coming from Pittsburgh.

Is their an official schedule list of events and times posted anywhere? I am trying to decide whether to work part of Friday or not before I head out. I am coming from Pittsburgh.

Friday June 13 - 7pm until 11pm Disney Bingo at the Cocoa Room at the Hershey Lodge

Saturday June 14 - 1pm until 4pm Main GKTW Meet at the Church

Sunday June 15 - day on your own (Hersheypark). We may do a See Ya Real Soon Breakfast for those still in town at a local restaurant.

I know I will be going to one of my favorite restaurants in the Hershey area Saturday night if anyone would like to join me (The Warwick Hotel).

We wanted to have some free time set up for those who wanted to go to the park along with a trip to Lancaster on Friday.

Thanks for the update on the schedule. We were able to make reservations at the Chocolate Spa!:cloud9: Also the menu at the Warwick looks pretty good, so we may end up there. About how far away is it from the Lodge?

Thanks for the update on the schedule. We were able to make reservations at the Chocolate Spa!:cloud9: Also the menu at the Warwick looks pretty good, so we may end up there. About how far away is it from the Lodge?

It is 5 mins with red lights and about 3 miles. So it is really close!!

I just registered me and my daughter for Saturdays event. I'm excited but a little nervous. This is my first event. Been listening the podcast for a while but just started posting.

My DH and I hope to make some new friends that "get our Disney obsession". This will be our first meet too. We're really excited.

We will be there Saturday and Sunday. Looking forward to our first GKTW event.

I just registered me and my daughter for Saturdays event. I'm excited but a little nervous. This is my first event. Been listening the podcast for a while but just started posting.

My DH and I hope to make some new friends that "get our Disney obsession". This will be our first meet too. We're really excited.

Woohoo! Please stop me and say hello! I look forward to meeting you all! :thumbsup2

We are 17 days until the event!!! Getting really excited to see everyone and raise a lot of money!

OMG!!!!! My doctors cleared me for attending a Dis Meet. I am so excited because one I get to see other Disers and two I will be celebrating my birthday with those Disers on Saturday. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I just have to register before the deadline.

Now where is my new Disney Visa credit card.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter