• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Goin' SOLO-- with a CHALLENGE....

Sorry you can't join me-- but thanks for the M:S tips! I'm not sure how all the waiting will tie into my commando plans, but hopefully I'll get it in there....

Well, I know that it's coming because I am completely unproductive at work, and getting dirty looks from my secretary...

I have already started my packing list (I'm one of those list people) and if I could go tomorrow I would!

I have spoken with Len Testa from the Unofficial Guide and have agreed to do a report for him and he has helped me out tremendously with touring plans! We'll see if I can do it... So if you're putzing around the parks next weekend and see a bewildered weary blonde girl, be nice to me, because I'm going to be very tired!!

Well, my solo trip has turned intop a double trip!

Long story short, I was adopted as a baby into a wonderful family and was recently reunited with my birthmother (like 2 weeks ago!), and we have been communicating and hanging out and becoming friends. Turns out she lived only about 2 miles from me the whole time, and goes to my church. So, I invited her to go and she agreed and I can't wait! What a great way to hang out and get to know each other! And we're still attempting the challenge!!

My countdown says 2 days, 22 hours, and 30 minutes until we leave!!

Wow - great news - good luck and here is some pixie dust from someone who is adopted!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter