Goin' to see the Mouse for Spring Break~just me and Fiance at POP-Update 3/20

They are there!!!! YAY!!!

I just got this text along with a message saying they are there!!

0314001429.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :woohoo:
A bus to Magic Kingdom... oh, how I wish I was getting on that right along with them!

I bet they're having a blast.

They are there!!!! YAY!!!

I just got this text along with a message saying they are there!!

0314001429.jpg

I got a picture of their Rubik's Cube building, but I don't have a clue how to get it on here. If I forward it to you, you can put it up, if you want.

LOVE the bus picture! :banana:

Girls I have a bunch of pictures she sent me that I'm in the process of getting on here! I haven't had internet all day since we had a really bad storm here last night and Chris just got here and fixed it with his super cable guy skills...give me a few mins and the updates will be coming!! :thumbsup2

Ok people here we go! Tinkgurl first texted me around 10:30 this morning that they were in FL! She said she was annoying her fiance singing "We are in FLORIDAAAAAAAA!" :rotfl:

At around 1:40 I got this marvelous sight....
gates.jpg

I was so excited for her! Then a little while later she sent me this, from the poster in their room at Pop...
lm.jpg

Then the stairs on their building in the 80s section...
Ok I lied I didn't upload that one for some reason but Heather posted it up there!

Next they got on their first Disney bus of the trip!
mkbus.jpg

I was thrilled when she sent me this...
castle.jpg

Ahhh gorgeous! A little while later I got this...
potc.jpg

One of everyone's faves! And last I got this, a great way to end any night...
nighttimecastle.jpg

As far as I know they're still in the MK. They had some FPs to use and PM EMHs were until 3am. I'll be back tomorrow night with more updates :thumbsup2

Ok people here we go! Tinkgurl first texted me around 10:30 this morning that they were in FL! She said she was annoying her fiance singing "We are in FLORIDAAAAAAAA!" :rotfl:

10:30? didn't they spend the night in chattanooga? good grief, what time did they leave this morning....2:00am?? :rotfl:

glad to hear they're having fun. oh, to be in MK tonight. :cloud9:

Thank you MeMom!!

Here is a picture of their stairs:

0314001420.jpg

Oh it looks like they are probably staying in the building I was in!! Do you know if they can see the WDW entrance sign from their room? I could, it was just beyond the cube!

Jealous... SO JEALOUS!

I'm jealous too...DHS is AMAZING!! We are going to have to ride TSM as much as possible, since our boys love TS so much!! ;)

I'm jealous too...DHS is AMAZING!! We are going to have to ride TSM as much as possible, since our boys love TS so much!! ;)

Oh, most definitely! Jake has never been on TSM. We never made it to DHS last trip early enough to score a fastpass and I wasn't waiting in that long line with him. It's a must-do now!

Ok so I'm not a very good live updater since I'm at work all day and the disboards are blocked at my job! But I'll give you a little rundown of her day so far...I didn't upload the pictures she sent me.

At about 9:45 I got that picture of TSM that Heather posted! They had grabbed some FPs and then were waiting on line for standby which was already at 45 mins!

Then had their HBD ADR today at 11:30 and she sent me a picture of the restaurant which looks so nice! They really enjoyed their meal!

They hit the 4:30 Indiana Jones show! I also know they saw the American Idol finale. After that something exciting happened to them but I don't want to give away everything before she writes her TR! ;)

That's all I have for right now...I'll let her know everyone is commenting on how jealous they are...I know I am too!! :thumbsup2

Then had their HBD ADR today at 11:30 and she sent me a picture of the restaurant which looks so nice! They really enjoyed their meal!

Good to hear that they enjoyed Brown Derby. We haven't been there yet, so I always like to see pictures of new things. Hope they have a great evening!

I just got this..I don't know if they are still at DHS or if this was from earlier!

0315001959.jpg

Got a message that they are eating at Kona right now and heading to Epcot.
Sounds like an excellent start to a day, huh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter