Goin' to see the Mouse for Spring Break~just me and Fiance at POP-Update 3/20

Gosh, it sure looks like a beautiful day!! I just got this and it made me smile!

0316000959.jpg

Oh, most definitely! Jake has never been on TSM. We never made it to DHS last trip early enough to score a fastpass and I wasn't waiting in that long line with him. It's a must-do now!

The ONLY reason I got any was because an uber-nice CM randomly gave us fastpasses. We got SO lucky!!

It looks like tinkgurl is having so much fun!! The weather looks so nice!! I'm insanely jealous! I wish I was there instead of at work!

Ok some updates without pictures...again :(

This morning they ate at Kona (like MeMom said) and headed out to Epcot. My mouth was watering just thinking about Kona!

I know they spent a lot of time in the WS and did ride TT and SE. They ate at Le Cellier in the afternoon and she didn't say anything about it though to me.

I got a picture of a yummy grey goose slushie around 4ish while I was at work...could have used one of those while I was there!

Later tonight she sent me a really great shot of the sun going down of the big ball.

Now they're at the GF relaxing the night away :cloud9:

Like I said, I'm not very good at this live updating since I can't get on the DIS all day :( Sorry guys!!

Awwww, wish I were there!!

0317000846.jpg

Me, too!!!
Love, love, love Animal Kingdom! :goodvibes

P.S. Just texted with her a bit ago. They went to Pangani to try to see the new baby gorilla, but just missed her. I guess maybe they asked a CM and were told she had just left. Too bad.

We just got home late last night.... Hope you are having a great time. (I don't even know if Tink is even checking this while away)

Crowds were totally NUTZ in MK on Monday. Hope she is dodging all those people!!! :tiptoe:

Me, too!!!
Love, love, love Animal Kingdom! :goodvibes

P.S. Just texted with her a bit ago. They went to Pangani to try to see the new baby gorilla, but just missed her. I guess maybe they asked a CM and were told she had just left. Too bad.

so glad they did the pangani trail...the gorillas are so amazing and i always get disappointed when i hear people didn't see the trail!

Do you think we'll get that sad See Ya Real Soon picture as they drive out of the the magic arch this morning? :upsidedow

We are looking forward to seeing them this evening, so we'll put up a picture, hopefully.

Do you think we'll get that sad See Ya Real Soon picture as they drive out of the the magic arch this morning? :upsidedow

We are looking forward to seeing them this evening, so we'll put up a picture, hopefully.

lol!! I had wondered the same thing....but I just got a text that said they just made it into Georgia. I asked her if she was sad and she said she cried!! Bless her heart!! But, I know that feeling....

lol!! I had wondered the same thing....but I just got a text that said they just made it into Georgia. I asked her if she was sad and she said she cried!! Bless her heart!! But, I know that feeling....

Don't you know they just had the best time??? :)
They can come back and relive this one and get ready for the family trip. :banana:

Don't you know they just had the best time??? :)
They can come back and relive this one and get ready for the family trip. :banana:

She was definitely upset (can't we all feel her pain? :guilty:) but we both are more excited than words can describe for our July trip :banana:

She was definitely upset (can't we all feel her pain? :guilty:) but we both are more excited than words can describe for our July trip :banana:

We met them at the hippo tonight. We talked for about ten minutes, and she showed us some pictures of them in WDW. I know they were tired from traveling all day. They were going to eat at Rainforest. We took one loop around the mall and headed home. Jill stopped at Cracker Barrel to get some steak and biscuits first. :)

I'll put up some pictures tomorrow.

You guys will have so much fun this summer. It'll be scorching hot, but a big old blast! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter