Going later in the day.... which park?

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
We've always been rope droppers but will need to go one time in the evening, in February, when the parks will be mostly at 9 and 10 crowd levels. We'll be rope dropping MK and Epcot during our stay but must decide between AK and HS for one of our evenings. We'll be using Genie+ and I'll go on early and start "stacking" but just wondering which park might be better for the evening. Also, in case it turns out to be AK, can anyone please tell me what time the last safari ride is? Thanks

I would do HS the GE area gives a great experience at night and I believe the hours are better than AK and a lot more attractions and might be easier to get Rise for an evening time. When we were there Thanksgiving week there was a sign at AK that the last Safari was at 4:45 despite it closing at 7 or 8.

There's not much to stack at AK. Everest will be closed, and I guess we'll find out in another week if Safari is going to become ILL$. If it does, then Navi will be the only G+ LL that would save you much time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter