Good eats!

lolobug

DIS Veteran
Hi!
These are the restaurants that we ate at on our last trip to Disney, looking for some suggestions for future trip, thanks!
HS: Catering company- OK, happy with my girls lunch choices here.

Resorts:
POR Resort: FQ food court- liked the option of grabbing a pizza for $20, filled the family without breaking the bank. I'll be looking for a pizza option in the BLT and BC resort areas.
Ohana- AWESOME, will definitely return to it!
Contempo- AWFUL!
Kona Cafe- not that good

MK pecos Bills- tasty, reasonable.
Cosmic Rays- tasty, affordable.
CRT- lovely experience for my girls, very special. Looking for a princess meal on our next trip, too.

EP: San Angel Inn- not impressed at all! Atmosphere was beautiful but good was lousy.
Somewhere in Germany- hubby grabbed sausage, girls had Mac and cheese. It was OK.

AK:Tusker house- food was good but our family aren't big breakfast eaters. It was a waste of money, girls were too excited by the characters, didn't eat a thing.

DTD: Raglan road- LOVED it! Food and atmosphere were fabulous!
Earl of Sandwich- tasty and affordable.

We are thinking of staying in the BC and BLT area. 2 days in EP, 3 days in MK, 1 HS, 1 AK. I like a variety of dining options that are fun for my girls (4 and 7). Ohana and Raglan Road were our favorites, food and atmosphere was fabulous. We are not big breakfast eaters, tend to grab a small bite, eat CS for lunch and enjoy a nice dinner. Suggestions? Thanks!

Hi!
These are the restaurants that we ate at on our last trip to Disney, looking for some suggestions for future trip, thanks!
HS: Catering company- OK, happy with my girls lunch choices here.

Resorts:
POR Resort: FQ food court- liked the option of grabbing a pizza for $20, filled the family without breaking the bank. I'll be looking for a pizza option in the BLT and BC resort areas.
Ohana- AWESOME, will definitely return to it!
Contempo- AWFUL!
Kona Cafe- not that good

MK pecos Bills- tasty, reasonable.
Cosmic Rays- tasty, affordable.
CRT- lovely experience for my girls, very special. Looking for a princess meal on our next trip, too.

EP: San Angel Inn- not impressed at all! Atmosphere was beautiful but good was lousy.
Somewhere in Germany- hubby grabbed sausage, girls had Mac and cheese. It was OK.

AK:Tusker house- food was good but our family aren't big breakfast eaters. It was a waste of money, girls were too excited by the characters, didn't eat a thing.

DTD: Raglan road- LOVED it! Food and atmosphere were fabulous!
Earl of Sandwich- tasty and affordable.

We are thinking of staying in the BC and BLT area. 2 days in EP, 3 days in MK, 1 HS, 1 AK. I like a variety of dining options that are fun for my girls (4 and 7). Ohana and Raglan Road were our favorites, food and atmosphere was fabulous. We are not big breakfast eaters, tend to grab a small bite, eat CS for lunch and enjoy a nice dinner. Suggestions? Thanks!

I would suggest:

BOG lunch & Liberty Tree Tavern at MK
Teppan Edo at EPCOT
50's Prime Time Cafe at DHS
Hoop Dee Doo Review at Fort Wilderness

Teppan Edo was on our list last time and we never made it there. Adding it to the list, thanks!

Last edited:

At MK I'd recommend BOG (lunch or dinner). It's beautiful inside and the West Wing is particularly cool! Our favorite's were the turkey sandwich at lunch, and steak for dinner.
At DHS I'd go with the Sci-Fi. This is such a unique and fun place! The Reuben is terrific!
We tried Biergarten at Epcot for the first time on our trip in May and loved it! It's a fun atmosphere and we enjoyed the band. The buffet had a lot of great options as well! Another favorite of ours in Epcot is Via Napoli. Their pizza is delicious!!
Have fun trying some new places! :)

At MK I'd recommend BOG (lunch or dinner). It's beautiful inside and the West Wing is particularly cool! Our favorite's were the turkey sandwich at lunch, and steak for dinner.
At DHS I'd go with the Sci-Fi. This is such a unique and fun place! The Reuben is terrific!
We tried Biergarten at Epcot for the first time on our trip in May and loved it! It's a fun atmosphere and we enjoyed the band. The buffet had a lot of great options as well! Another favorite of ours in Epcot is Via Napoli. Their pizza is delicious!!
Have fun trying some new places! :)
Thank you, great suggestions!

Wolfgang Puck Express is my favorite CS at WDW, followed by Sunshine Seasons. Lots of choices at both restaurants, and consistently good food.

*50's Prime Time Cafe - Disney Hollywood
*Mama Melrose - Disney Hollywood
*Via Napoli - Epcot (Good pizza)
*Flame Tree BBQ - Animal Kingdom (Counter Service)

At MK, my favorite counter service place is Columbia Harbor House. It's a don't miss place for us each trip.

Maybe Akershus in Epcot since your princesses enjoyed CRT so much? Another princess themed meal is dinner at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian. My daughter adored the stepsisters. We got some great photos.

Another vote for Columbia Harbor House nice and cool and if you sit upstairs you can get a table by the windows overlooking Fantasyland. We also enjoyed our dinners at Chefs de France, La Hacienda, and Teppan Edo and are doing them again this trip. Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD was also excellent and a great value as a counter service. Flame Tree BBQ and Yak & Yeti also great at the Animal Kingdom.

At MK,
Maybe Akershus in Epcot since your princesses enjoyed CRT so much? Another princess themed meal is dinner at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian. My daughter adored the stepsisters. We got some great photos.

I second this! My DD loved our meal here, and the character interaction was great. If you like Scandinavian breakfast offerings or would like to expand your culinary palette here's a good place to do it!

I second this! My DD loved our meal here, and the character interaction was great. If you like Scandinavian breakfast offerings or would like to expand your culinary palette here's a good place to do it!
Does Akershus still do photos with Belle?

I'm af
I'd love another princess dinner option but I'm afraid my picky eaters wouldn't enjoy the food offerings here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter