~Good food is like music you can taste~ NEWS 07/11

Is it just me or does that pork look really underdone? Everything else looked delicious though.

Loving the reviews! I can't wait to go to LTT in a couple weeks... :cloud9:

Unfortunately, we couldn't fit Jiko into our plans, but I would love to dine there someday. It looks absolutely amazing!

Kusafiri Cafe​

Going back in time a bit here. The morning on April 20th we went to Animal Kingdom. After riding Expedition Everest we stopped by Kusafiri for some breakfast.

IMG_8603.jpg

DMom had the banana, DDad had the apple turnover and I had the croissant. Everything was delicious :)

Flame Tree BBQ​

IMG_8647.jpg

Our traditional lunch at Animal Kingdom is Flame Tree BBQ. The ambiance is so tranquil and the food is delicious!

We were starving, so we waited out front of Flame Tree at 11:25. Because we were the first ones at the register, we had the magical moment of assisting in opening the restaurant :) So now I have opened Flame Tree BBQ and Liberty Tree Tavern!

DDad and I each had the St. Louis style ribs and DMom the bbq chicken salad. The ribs were better than usual, tender and flavourful. The onion rings were fantastic as well. Crispy and light.

There is something about Flame Tree BBQ that I can't resist! Another great share -thanks!

NEWS

Hi everyone!

Once again, apologies for the absence :( my MBA program is keeping me VERY busy this summer. Thankfully, I only have 14 days of class left!

I still have several great meals to add to this review:
- California Grill
- La Hacienda de San Angel
- Tokyo Dining
- Wolfgang Puck Express
- Via Napoli
- Flying Fish
- Les Chefs de France
- Kona Cafe Breakfast

While I don't have an update to offer you, I do have exciting news........

We are going to WDW in 88 days!

Yes, that's right :) we are going back and it will be our 5th visit to the Food & Wine Festival!

Oh, we are also returning to WDW on Dec 15th :goodvibes so you can expect 2 more reports in the coming months.

Wo-Hoo!! On the upcoming plans!!

I will be at WDW in 91 days for F&W fest!!

Are you staying at CSR?!?!? If so we may run into each other!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter