• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good hotels for Vancouver?

Looking at booking.com....
  • $492 Raddison Vancouver Airport => $18 cheaper than Hilton and 20-min subway across the street for downtown
  • $508 Hilton Vancouver Airport => the money you save in Richmond may be lost in time away from the city.
How is the Raddison? Never though of that one.

Looking at booking.com....
  • $492 Raddison Vancouver Airport => $18 cheaper than Hilton and 20-min subway across the street for downtown
  • $508 Hilton Vancouver Airport => the money you save in Richmond may be lost in time away from the city.
Just got switched over to the Delta marriot. Thanks for your help.

The Raddison is a 2.5 star facility. I frequently send my "value" friends there with no complaints.
  • 2 adjacent super markets nearby
  • it's the most affordable hotel with convenient subway access to downtown in 20 minutes. The station is across the street.
  • free parking for rental cars
  • airport shuttle is available
  • free ticket to the Orient??? Lots of great Asian restaurants nearby. It's like being in China.

Not sure if it is 4 or 5 stars but may be 4 star. We recently stayed at the Hyatt Regency for three days after our recent cruise. We thought it was great. Easy ten minute walk from the terminal to the hotel with one suitcase each. Centrally located and close to Burrard Street where there was nice shopping. We walked to the waterfront and rented bikes and biked at Stanley Park and stopped at the aquarium one day. There was a Tim Hortons and McDonalds next door and a Starbucks in the lobby for quick and reasonably priced breakfast and coffee. The fitness center was nice as was the pool/hot tub. People at front desk very friendly and helpful in giving us directions each day. Room was modern and clean. There is a train station next door where we caught a train to BC Place to see a pro soccer game. We got a great price through last minute travel. I think it was $164/night when most places that nice were closer to $300.
We also stayed here. Great place and convenient.

We stayed at the Pinnacle Harbourfront for our pre and post sailing days. Wonderful hotel, excellent concierge lounge and very friendly staff. We decided to walk to the pier for our departure as it was mostly downhill. However, on the return trip to the hotel for our post day we opted to take a cab back. I had also stayed at this hotel for some business trips in the past and will without doubt stay there again for future trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter