Good Morning CRUISE LINE BOARD Family

I agree with you Andy. The whole thing is too confusing.
However, I will still catch up during the day.Hope it is worth it. :confused3 :surfweb:

I would like to think that even though the Celebrities weren't really "here'', that they were in spirit. I would have to think they had to know that this board existed to give permission for their ''input'' and they are still out there somewhere. We do know that the Tag Fairy exist though and that is good enough for me. We did have fun, we did outdo ourselves on popcorn and now Norm can check his mail without me throwing him out the chair, grabbing his drink and his popcorn to check the thread to see if the bus had been moved. Qh well Norm is happy again and that is all that counts EXCEPT I still want to know the big secret. Hey Tag Fairy, I gave up my ''tag'' of 5 years for Ty, now can he tagged me again :-).
Hugssssssssssssssss to all and it really was fun.
Always
Shirley

Good evening cruising friends. Please know that the BIG SECRET PROJECT is very real and still under lock and key........hang tight........Don't lose faith in our DIS :teeth:

I can only speak for myself, but the kind and sincere sentiments passed my way touched my heart.

Take care of your chores, your laundry, your children and husbands. Catch up now, soon you may be preoccupied once again!

Im glad Im not the only one Very lost in this entire "Project". :guilty:
It took me 5 1/2 hours to catch up on the reading on the CB :surfweb:
I was so brain dead , I didnt post on that thread , it was toooooo confusing :faint:
So this morning after a few hours in our outrigger, clearing my brain, I decited to just read and post what I can... :rotfl:

Note to self....real life goes on and on with or without you! :lmao:

Now...Thanks Tag Fairy for being it real! pixiedust:

And I just had to stop by and say Hi :wave:

I love ya girlfriend.
You and your Angel Network rock!!

ok Tag Fairy, I still believe pixiedust: I'll be patient...or at least I'll try.

ok, can we find out yet???????? :blush:

:tigger:
MASIGNS4U said:
:confused3 Hmmm, I just heard on one of our local radio stations that Ty and his crew are here in Chicago doing a show... Know I am really confused....gina

As of this morning he was still in Lincoln Nebraska filming Extreme Home Makeover....

Hi Tag Fairy. I know you are fluttering around here somewhere. Do you have any more clues for us? :flower3: I promise I will share.

I came over here because the other board was giving me a headache with so many posts. I fell like I can breath again. :)

I always believe, wish, imagine that my dreams will come true. :tinker:

Oh ye of little faith!!! There are other ways to test the server. :rotfl: Ty's secret project will make ya'll test yourselves to the extreme.

Nite all... Work tomorrow :badpc: I'll be thinking of you. No internet access at work. Strict security!!

Still anxious to find out what the project is. :stitch2:

Hope to catch up with y'all later.......... :surfweb:

Kellie Pickler said:
Oh ye of little faith!!! There are other ways to test the server. :rotfl: Ty's secret project will make ya'll test yourselves to the extreme.

Thanks Kellie! I am ready. Bring it on!

I've been out of town for 2 days and there's no Ty! ?? Oh no, what a disappointment. Just testing a server. I feel used.... :rotfl2:

Hi Kelli...
Nice to see you here so late... or is that early for you? :confused3
Anyway... thanks for dropping by tonight!

Just popping in early to wish everyone a wonderful Sunday. :sunny:

For All -

In over 7 years of reading, learning and sharing on the DIS and with many of you, I have never been disappointed! And, never has the focus been on what the membership can do for the DIS but what the DIS brings to us. There is something coming...............I just know it! :grouphug:

While I haven't read all the posts, or overdosed on popcorn or deciphered clues with the intensity of many of you (only because I was losing sleep trying to keep up with work this week), I could sense the fun, craziness and, most of all, the camaraderie! To be honest, I've been feeling jealous cus I couldn't play!

The DIS has always been unique and special.............I know it will be worth the wait! Just like the countdowns to our Cruises or trips "home" to WDW!! :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter