• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Morning CRUISE LINE BOARD Family

Okay, I am here to confess!

Initially I was VERY skeptical......but for a thread to bring this much excitment...and this much fun to so many people......

I BELIEVE!!! :cheer2:

:wizard: You have got to believe ! :confused3

but why so long!
hope iit is this week when we find out ..

Dont they know people loose intrest easy..
off to CB :thumbsup2

I am confused? :crazy:Is there really a secret project? Is this real? Is Ty really on the DIS boards. I am not seeming to believe this. But with a little :wizard: I guess anything is possible. Someone please clarify for me! Have a good day everyone. :cloud9:

No TY isn't here. The only real celebrity is the tag fairy.However, the moderators are still postingas the celebs.
They have been leaving clues and it is mainly on the community board.Soooo if you have a few hours or so, you can catch up.Hopefully you can do better than me....... :confused3

Off to work :moped:

I will confess I haven't read all of this post but do you blame me its up to 67 pages!! I am just as curious as the next to see what is going to happen. Can't wait but bring it on already will you!!

arlenesp said:
No TY isn't here. The only real celebrity is the tag fairy.However, the moderators are still postingas the celebs.
They have been leaving clues and it is mainly on the community board.Soooo if you have a few hours or so, you can catch up.Hopefully you can do better than me....... :confused3

:thumbsup2 Thank you. That clarifies everything for me.

I haven't been on the boards lately, and I came across this and have not had the tiem to read all the posts. What is going on in a nutshell. I guess we should've never moved. :rotfl: Oh well, maybe I'll get caught up in a couple of days.
Jackie :tinker:

Most everything is on the community boards...everyday a new day is posted...like today is Sunday so the Thread begins...Good Sunday Morning DIS familys....tomorrow it will state Monday...come over and help..we need all we can get...plan to go a little :crazy: and dont forget your popcorn::
Here is your link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1268505

arlenesp said:

I am back after a weekend gone. So I missed the celeb elimination. But I have to say that I am not sure that I still believe even in the TF. I have searched many places, but never found her/him/it. :confused3

I was even on a group search at CC once. But to no avail! Oh well. :sad2:

Now, there is no way to catch up on all of the clues. So I will just drop in and lurk when ever possible.

WMILLER86 said:
I am back after a weekend gone. So I missed the celeb elimination. But I have to say that I am not sure that I still believe even in the TF. I have searched many places, but never found her/him/it. :confused3

OY VEY.......YOU'VE GOTTA BELIEVE IN THE TAG FAIRY!!!

HEY TAG FAIRY I BELIEVE IN YOU..........I REALLY REALLY REALLY DO!!!!! I KNOW YOU SPRINKLE PIXIE DUST & MAGIC ALL OVER THE DISWORLD.I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!! I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!!I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!!!!!! AND I AM PROUD TO ADMIT IT. :tink: :tink: :tink: :tink: :tink: :tink:

WMILLER86 said:

Now, there is no way to catch up on all of the clues. So I will just drop in and lurk when ever possible.

If you want to see all the clues just click on the link in my siggy. It is not as long and contains mostly just the clues we have been given (some more subtle ones may be left out!) I think it is only about 12 pages, but moves pretty fast--no idle chatter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter