GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Matt! Now I'm sitting here counting how many times the pixie bounces! ;)
one, two, three,.......201, 202, 203...:scared1:

Okay Lynn, slowly back away from the computer. . . Get up from your chair. Go and do something! It is time for a break! :lmao:

Just remember Lynn, that Pixie is in fact, a Pokemon....
So if the judges say no, just tell it to attack them like crazy!!!! :lmao:

Lynn...I hope it works out ok for you. That was always my biggest fear in the challenges...messing up something so simple. One of the reasons why I think I always was afraid to hit the send button!

:wizard: here's hoping this guy can ~*poof*~ some magic your way.

Hi everyone...

Lynn, so sorry to hear about your ummm...mishap. Hopefully since you caught and corrected the error before the deadline they will honor your correct submission?:confused3 Here's some PD to help it happen!

:pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust:

I've been on an emotional roller coaster this morning. Took my youngest to his early morning Lacrosse game (first one for him) and the team did well..won 10 to 1, my DS scored a couple of goals and played well..OK, day off to good start!:cool1: After that, I came home and was doing some work and figured out something that I hadn't been able to get--yippee! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Then my DH calls...he's across town at DS14s Lacrosse game. DS14 has broken his arm in the game.:scared1: :scared1: The coach had called an ambulance, and they were taking him to the hospital. He didn't want me to come, because DS10 has his final basketball game of the season this afternoon and the ER could take all day. So, I'm here, going to take DS10 to basketball as if nothing had happened. To cancel everything and run to the ER would just upset his brothers (on several levels) and probably embarrass DS14. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

Then my DH calls...he's across town at DS14s Lacrosse game. DS14 has broken his arm in the game.:scared1: :scared1: The coach had called an ambulance, and they were taking him to the hospital. He didn't want me to come, because DS10 has his final basketball game of the season this afternoon and the ER could take all day. So, I'm here, going to take DS10 to basketball as if nothing had happened. To cancel everything and run to the ER would just upset his brothers (on several levels) and probably embarrass DS14. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

Ooh I am so sorry about your DS. :hug:

I probably would of dropped everything, but that's just me. ;) I hope you are feeling better now. :grouphug:

Hi everyone...

Lynn, so sorry to hear about your ummm...mishap. Hopefully since you caught and corrected the error before the deadline they will honor your correct submission?:confused3 Here's some PD to help it happen!

:pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust:

I've been on an emotional roller coaster this morning. Took my youngest to his early morning Lacrosse game (first one for him) and the team did well..won 10 to 1, my DS scored a couple of goals and played well..OK, day off to good start!:cool1: After that, I came home and was doing some work and figured out something that I hadn't been able to get--yippee! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh No! :grouphug: Let's hope it isn't too bad and can be set easily. I know I would be going insane.

How's your cold Nancy? Is your audience challenge completely done and submitted?

getting better...thanks for asking! I'm trying to work a full day today, but I really have nothing to do so I am wasting time.

My challenge is all done and submitted! It started out with WAY too many words and I took out half of it!

Thanks for the concern, everyone... :grouphug:

My instinct WAS to drop all and go, but like my husband said, it could be hours..so do you leave the other two home to worry alone, all sit and stress out in the ER, or try to keep on keeping on...

Besides, DS would not want the fuss--AT ALL! The more I try to mother him in a situation like this the more he would want to fall apart--which would not be acceptable. It's best that dad is there, much as I hate it. Besides, DH called awhile later to say one of his buddies and teammates asked with tears in his eyes to ride along to the hospital. Awww..

I can't wait to get him home, though.

Everybody was panicking about the number of words...and then found out that it's really not many. I initially thought...thinking back to elementary school:confused: ...that 200 words was like a page...which it may have been if it was HANDWRITTEN in my elementary style handwriting..:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for the concern, everyone... :grouphug:

My instinct WAS to drop all and go, but like my husband said, it could be hours..so do you leave the other two home to worry alone, all sit and stress out in the ER, or try to keep on keeping on...

Besides, DS would not want the fuss--AT ALL! The more I try to mother him in a situation like this the more he would want to fall apart--which would not be acceptable. It's best that dad is there, much as I hate it. Besides, DH called awhile later to say one of his buddies and teammates asked with tears in his eyes to ride along to the hospital. Awww..

I can't wait to get him home, though.

Aww... :cloud9:

I hope he gets better. :goodvibes

Everybody was panicking about the number of words...and then found out that it's really not many. I initially thought...thinking back to elementary school:confused: ...that 200 words was like a page...which it may have been if it was HANDWRITTEN in my elementary style handwriting..:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh yeah...the ER usually takes AT LEAST 2 hours...more likely 5 or 6...and BORING waiting for SOMEONE to show up. Well...it depends on what's wrong with you and how many people there are. At least it's not a Sat. NIGHT.

Hope you all feel better soon...

Oh look...I passed 3000 posts and didn't even notice while I was blabbing away.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Not anywhere near as monumental as 10,000!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: DH will be laughing at me soon.:rotfl:

Hi everyone...

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: I'm so sorry to hear that.
Here's your pixie dust back withe some extra. Your family needs it more than me.
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Oh look...I passed 3000 posts and didn't even notice while I was blabbing away.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Not anywhere near as monumental as 10,000!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: DH will be laughing at me soon.:rotfl:
Hey, if it's got zeros after it, it counts for something!!
th_2f5d30d8.gif

I just looked at your post count. Sheesh! You'll be catching up to Nancy and Julia&NicksMom soon.:)
I wasn't even watching it anymore. Last I saw, it had just crossed 5,000. Time flies when you're having fun! ;) Or when you have fun people to talk to :thumbsup2

I still think it would be faboo if, when WPASADI wraps up, they add our post counts from the private boards to our counts here!!

Hi, all! Major bummer over here -- the total lunar eclipse starts in the next hour, and our skies are completely overcast, dagnabbit!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter