• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, We have the Steelers to deal with today. That was a good game though wasn't it? I haven't heard the news yet, Is Columbus in one piece?

Would anyone mind catching me up on what all happened yesterday? I missed everything since I had to work in the morning and got kicked out of the house in the pm (so I didn't jinx the OSU/MI game.) I did get to go see a chick flick though so it wasn't all bad.

<Has anyone else seen "The Queen"? This was the only way that I'd get to see it sans kids and DH. It was really good.>

DH face turned white when I told him that I checked on the game via radio to see if it was over when I started for home. I got just enough to hear MI score from the 1yd line and then OSU fumble before I snapped it off again. Whew! If I had listened much more, it could have ended up very differently and this could have been a VERY long week with DH pouting. :)

Tracy Savage said:
That was a good game though wasn't it? I haven't heard the news yet, Is Columbus in one piece?

I heard it was a fantastic game :thumbsup2 I haven't heard much about Columbus, but the Horseshoe's field looked pretty bad. Lots of sod souvenirs, I think.

I missed most of yesterday too. I checked in at night and it was pretty quiet.

Tracy Savage said:
No, We have the Steelers to deal with today. That was a good game though wasn't it? I haven't heard the news yet, Is Columbus in one piece?

Do you have a voice left? Mine's half there....lol! Awesome game wasn't it. My Michigan fan son couldn't make it home last night, but trust me..he has some interesting messages on his cell this morning. :rotfl:

Well I've got to feed the barn cats and then DS and I are going to breakfast. BBL!

Tracy Savage said:
I missed most of yesterday too. I checked in at night and it was pretty quiet.

You mean you didn't have to watch the after game interview, post game analysis, post-post game, read the Bucknuts.com boards, in addition to fielding phone calls from all the people who wanted to talk to you about it....all while hoarding the computer, (In case one of the players gets on the boards somewhere? As if they have nothing better to do after winning the game!!!) ?

Hmmm, and DH says that's what everyone does. :rotfl:

maddi said:
Do you have a voice left? Mine's half there....lol! Awesome game wasn't it. My Michigan fan son couldn't make it home last night, but trust me..he has some interesting messages on his cell this morning. :rotfl:
I have a voice but my eyes are all bloodshot!! :confused3 I thought the UM coach was going to have a stroke half the time!!!

Good morning!!!

How lucky are you AMaloy314. I never get to see grown-up movies anymore. I thought it was great to see a pg-13 movie when we only had DS with us for a night.

AMaloy314 said:
You mean you didn't have to watch the after game interview, post game analysis, post-post game, read the Bucknuts.com boards, in addition to fielding phone calls from all the people who wanted to talk to you about it....all while hoarding the computer, (In case one of the players gets on the boards somewhere? As if they have nothing better to do after winning the game!!!) ?

Hmmm, and DH says that's what everyone does. :rotfl:
HA HA I'm sorry for you!!

herodrx1 said:
Good morning!!!

How lucky are you AMaloy314. I never get to see grown-up movies anymore. I thought it was great to see a pg-13 movie when we only had DS with us for a night.

Good morning!

lol! At least now when I get those email questionaires with the "what was the last movie you saw?" stuff, I won't have to be embarrassed by my answer.

Gosh, I don't live anywhere near the game and my DH was bummed that we were at a family thanksgiving and missed it!! We had to watch SportsCenter over & over & over ..... You get the idea. Why do they watch the same highlights so many times?? It's not like the are going to suddenly drop the pass or something. Oh well, men.

I think that I once read somewhere in a child developement book, that small children love to watch the same videos and here the same stories over and over and over, because each time it is all new to them. Maybe there is a correlation??? :teeth:

How did your T-day meal go, herodrx1?

I was hear yesterday morning. Ty had left us a game to play. I think we solved it but had to leave before we got an official answer.
I tried my first puzzle. It was OK. I didn't think about changing the photobucket names on my pics. When you brought them up you could see the key words underthem. I have learned my lesson. :thumbsup2

Hey, I just remembered herodrx1. Isn't someone in your family a big Michigan fan? I wonder how he took yesterdays game.

Tracy Savage said:
I have a voice but my eyes are all bloodshot!! :confused3 I thought the UM coach was going to have a stroke half the time!!!

You're not kidding there...man was he PO'D or what?

herodrx1 said:
Gosh, I don't live anywhere near the game and my DH was bummed that we were at a family thanksgiving and missed it!! We had to watch SportsCenter over & over & over ..... You get the idea. Why do they watch the same highlights so many times?? It's not like the are going to suddenly drop the pass or something. Oh well, men.
:rotfl:

AMaloy314 said:
How did your T-day meal go, herodrx1?

Pretty standard. A lot of standing around trying to make conversation with people you only see once a year. My DH & I work with the public so we are pretty good and the mingle thing but he has some cousins that only give back one word answers!! It makes for a LOOOOOONG day.
I didn't get to get back on last night b/c his brother & SIL came back to our house for the night. We sat around and listend to them read their latest screenplay out loud. WooHoo big fun here :sad2: !! I kept trying to sneak into the computer but the kiddos were glued to AdventureQuest or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter