• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good news for people interested in My Disney Girl's Perfectly Tea

WDWSuperFan

Mouseketeer
I spoke with a CM tonight and she said the My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea has been extended until January. I am so excited because we wanted to do this in December but thought it would end in October.

Just thought I would pass on the information in the event that someone else was interested in the tea.

:Pinkbounc

Thank you, that's very good news :)
We want to go in Dec. also. It will be a wonderful surprise for DD because Aurora is her favorite.

Sorry, I was so excited that I forgot to mention...yes, it can be booked through Disney Dining 90 days out.

:Pinkbounc

Thank you for the info. I made my PS last night. However, I do not believe that they are using the 90 day rule since this event is still not considered permenant. My reservation is more than 90 days out.

Also, according to the CM they have changed the days that is offered. For the new time block you can book everyday except Tuesday and Saturday.

princess:

Just wanted to add that we also booked more than 90 days out (booked last week for Nov. 12th - DD 5th birthday!) The CM made it sound like you could book anytime through the scheduled "ending" of the tea party in Jan. although I did not specifically ask her that question (sorry!) good luck!:D

I walked by the Princess Tea on Sunday and it was soooo cute. If I had a little girl I would be signing us up. I hope you all have fun!

I would love to learn more about this tea - can someone please provide me with a link or some info?

Thanks!

There's an old thread on Page 17 but I can't get the link to work there either. Perhaps one of our fellow DISers who can actually work a computer can help?:)

From memory, here goes.... The tea is held at the Grand Floridian from 10:15 until around noon. Your little princess is greeted by Rose Petal (the narrator) and receives a tiara. You and your princess are served tea (different menus for kids and adults) and joined by Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). Apparently, they tell stories, sing and have a great time. The girls also each receive jewelry (tiara and a bracelet - i think?), a scrapbook page and their own Princess Aurora My Disney Girl Doll.

The cost is a little on the high side - about $200 for one adult and one child. (Maybe $135 per child and $65 per adult?) We are springing for it because it's DD's 5th birthday and she LOVES Sleeping Beauty.

You can call 407-WDW-DINE and any CM should be able to give you all the CORRECT details. Hope this helps!!!princess:

:D After reading that reservations were obtained more than 90 days out, I just called Disney to check our date, the CM told me that our December date could be booked now! It is not 90 days out like I was told by a CM on my last phone call. Hope this helps someone else that is waiting for the 90 day point.

Now if December would get here sooner!:Pinkbounc

I will be attending this on august 23.I am so excited to try this
as my dd has done the tea party with alice,the grand adventures in cooking and the pirate cruise,it will be so much fun to be able to be with her at this event instead of waiting for her like the other events.My dd is 8 and i wasnt sure if she felt to old to wear a princess outfit ,when i got home yesterday the new disney catalog had arrived. on the first page is a fancy cinderella dress different than others she has.Of course she loved it and i ordered it now to figure out what i will wear!!

Tinksgirl - Hope you have a great time on the 23rd! Will you please post a review of the tea party for those of us "waiting in the wings!" Thanks!!!!:)

Thank you so much for posting this! I've been hoping they would extend. I'm calling as soon as the phones open back up. I wasn't able to get either princess breakfast so maybe this will make up for it somewhat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter