Good things come to those that wait -- My son gets to pick a number!

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Okay...so who wants to hear the rest of the story about the boy that wanted to rent a SeaRacer back in July? Yes Bawb, we did travel shortly after the email was sent, and yes Bawb, my dear son and I squeezed into the boat together when we found out he couldn't go alone.

A word to the wise...do not try to put two people of decent size into a Sea"Race"r and expect to "race" anywhere! OMG, it was almost comical -- we trolled out to open water and I told my son to give 'er some gas, with a devilish look in his eye, he floored it and the boat *barely* moved. We seriously had to resist the urge to lean forward the whole time to try and make the boat go faster.

So, because we didn't have much speed to speak of, my son entertained himself by basically spinning donuts in the water for 90 minutes...and making me slightly green in the process. But what the heck, it was a great time and we would probably do it again.

Here it is six months later and my son gets to pick a number...so keep your fingers crossed for envelope #5!

Thanks Bawb and Pete (and the rest of the Unplugged gang). :goodvibes

Can't wait to see what he wins.

:thumbsup2 Go #5!!

As much as Pete wants to give away the dining review w/ Kevin this month, maybe he'll get that!

He asks me everyday if I've heard anything yet...I keep telling him we won't know until Wednesday, but he still asks. Just a few more days! :goodvibes

He asks me everyday if I've heard anything yet...I keep telling him we won't know until Wednesday, but he still asks. Just a few more days! :goodvibes
I wonder if lucky #5 is the tall envelope with Kevin in it??? :lovestruc Do you think DS would be excited about that???

This is terriific!

Plus, what a show today! Youzah!!!:scared1:

<checking under my seat>

Oh my goodness!!! This is so exciting...my son is absolutely thrilled...what a way to start the new year. :goodvibes

Annette_VA -- Is that you that gets to pick a number now?

Today's show was spectacular and I'm so excited about the things to come.

Pete, John, Kevin, Bob, Corey, & Julie: You guys are great!!! :worship:

....but here in FL, you can not "captain" a boat of over 4 (or is it 10) hp unless you've completed approved safety/power squadron courses.

That, I think, is why Disney governed down all of their rental boats.

Oh my goodness!!! This is so exciting...my son is absolutely thrilled...what a way to start the new year. :goodvibes

Annette_VA -- Is that you that gets to pick a number now?

Today's show was spectacular and I'm so excited about the things to come.

Pete, John, Kevin, Bob, Corey, & Julie: You guys are great!!! :worship:

So, are you going to keep the prize? It was your email that he used after all :lmao: :lmao:

Congrats!!

I don't think I'll be able to pry this prize out of his sticky little fingers! :teeth:

So what did you win - havent had time to listen to the show yet!!

So what did you win - havent had time to listen to the show yet!!

Yes, as mentioned, it is an iPod Touch...but you still need to listen to the show as soon as you can because there's some very exciting things going on!

Good luck to everyone with the dining review, photo contest, etc. !!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter