Good things come to those that wait -- My son gets to pick a number!

Yes, as mentioned, it is an iPod Touch...but you still need to listen to the show as soon as you can because there's some very exciting things going on!

Good luck to everyone with the dining review, photo contest, etc. !!! :goodvibes

Wow - what a great prize. I know I am getting withdrawl shakes from not listening to this weeks yet. I have just started work after having 8 years out bringing up my kids and not figured out how to fit everything in to a day :lmao:

Will listen tonight :thumbsup2

No :sad:

I was so psyched when they said "Annette" and then stumbled because my last name can be hard to pronounce, too. But, alas, it was a different Annette :(

Sorry!...oh well, we known there's at least one Annette somewhere that's very excited right now. :goodvibes

Just listening to that show. Congratulations and fantastic prize. Worth the wait :goodvibes

I can personally confirm the previous post was sent via iPod Touch wi-fi !!!

What a cool little gadget. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter