Got My Docs For The Dec 1 Wonder!

dropzone9

Earning My Ears
On Friday, I go to my mailbox, and to my surprise, MY DOCS HAVE ARRIVED!! YIPPEE!!!

ONE MONTH TO GO!!

We will be sailing Dec. 1st on the Wonder too. Can't believe it is only one month away. Who will you be cruising with? My family includes DH, DD 15 and DD 7.
Missy

I will be cruising with my boyfriend (25) of three years! It's our first vacation together and we'll be celebrating our 3rd year together. I am SOO excited! My first Disney cruise! WOO HOO!

Hi DropZone,

Congrats on your first DCL cruise! I forwarn you it's very addicting.....you'll love it! Room service is free and the food is fab., so remember to slow down and spend some qulity time to together as you'll both probably be going in circles trying to see it and do it all the first time around. :)

PS
I'll be on the ship with ya'll with my family from New Orleans (we try and go every Chrsitmas holidays season...we give the cruise to each other instead of gifts.) One more month.....see ya on board!

MMmketeer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter