• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Yes, but I don't think we are 100% sure that is going to be the one they use. I'm refreshing that link and my email just to be safe. It likely will be the link, but I'm afraid of a curveball.
I’m refreshing like crazy and my dh is also. I’m watching my toddler so it’s hard for me to constantly be on my phone. I’m guessing the chances of that link working are high since it’s changed screens

I’m refreshing like crazy and my dh is also. I’m watching my toddler so it’s hard for me to constantly be on my phone. I’m guessing the chances of that link working are high since it’s changed screens
I'm sure it will be too, I'm just being extra paranoid.

What other link?
There was the link on top of this page that used to take you to a registration website (that didn't work because there was nothing to register for) and there's a link that took you straight to the "The wait is almost over" page. Both go to that page now.

There was the link on top of this page that used to take you to a registration website (that didn't work because there was nothing to register for) and there's a link that took you straight to the "The wait is almost over" page. Both go to that page now.
The link on page one of this thread just has the event registration is not open msg...oh wait I see the wait is over part when I minimize the window (on my cell phone).

Stalking this page! I never get the emails. I didn't get anything for Remy, but I did get the push notification from the DME app when registration opened. Hoping the same

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter