GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

As you prepare for registration, we wanted to let you know the preview dates are select times on May 9 and May 18. Registration will open soon.

DH and I are leaving the page open on our laptops & clicking the link at 9 on our phones. Not sure which will happen to be faster since it's more or less luck of the draw.
That’s a good idea. I have it open on my laptop. Will do my phone at 9.

Wait you think AP goes live today too?! What would be the link the same as the first page We are there may 9 and I already have that booked as my epcot day

Wait you think AP goes live today too?! What would be the link the same as the first page We are there may 9 and I already have that booked as my epcot day
I think it will. The link on the first page changed

Is there a different link for AP than DVC? We're both but the DVC dates don't work for us.

Damn I leave WDW on May 8th ... after all that! :(
I know, I feel like I put too much energy into this to find out last second it's on the one day of our trip we weren't going to do parks at all, so now if we go it will cost us a few hundred in ticket upgrades.

But seriously, thank you for sharing the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter