GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Pixie Dust annual passholder (not yet activated) and was able to register for May 18th at 2pm.

I did it so quickly, I just picked whatever date on the calendar jumped out at me first.

For DVC, I'm currently 671 on my MacBook Pro. My iPhone is 8040, my iPad Pro is 3681. Three devices, three different networks. :rotfl2:

Holy crap AP went live too! I got May 8th - the wait in the queue was much shorter than DVC!

I GOT MY AP PREVIEW ON MAY 9TH!!! I had 1 chrome tab, 1 incognito window and my phone open at once and the chrome browser loaded first with a wait time of less than a minute. I am SO excited, thank you to everyone on here for the information and I hope everyone gets a slot as well. Now how to tell my friends that don't have APs...

OMG! It's live! Snagged the May 18th! So stoked! Seems to be lot's of avail!!!! Good luck everyone!

May 10th!

Edited to add...oh no. No Epcot reservations available for May 10th. That was all kinds of stupid to not check park reservations first.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter