GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Link is live! I snagged 5/21 (the only Saturday). Times were half hour increments from 10-3. Looks like the days available are the 8th through the 10th, 15th and 16th and then the 18th to 21st

Separate theme park reservation is NOT required.

Attachments

• 10B2EFB5-10E9-495B-AF65-9B1DB7CEDCC4.png
    10B2EFB5-10E9-495B-AF65-9B1DB7CEDCC4.png
    157 KB · Views: 24

SO EXCITED ABOUT GETTING IN! what were all the ap dates I kinda blanked out as I was booking it lol

I got mine for May 15th! Google Chrome would NOT load the page for me but Microsoft Edge was the winner!

Thanks to all! Scored my two tickets: May 18, 2022 at 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. Now, I will have to keep my fingers crossed that the ride is actually up and running! I must have been nearly first in line because I waited less than one minute to book. :cheer2:

Got my spot for the only Saturday, May 21st!
I am so happy. I was on 3 different browsers and they all had 1 minute as a wait time when it went live.
Chrome on my laptop, refreshing at exactly 9:00:00 according to the world clock connected to a wired network got in first

My iphone was second but "someone ate the page" on the next page

My Edge browser that I did not refresh got it last

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter